Skip to content

Discuss This Colin Edwards to retire at end of 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Colin Edwards to retire at end of 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Colin Edwards to retire at end of 2014

Colin Edwards has announced on the eve of his home MotoGP race in Texas today that 2014 will be his final season in motorcycle racing. The 40-year-old used the pre-event press conference at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA) to officially announce his retirement after a career spanning two decades in World Superbikes and MotoGP. Edwards, who has made 187 MotoGP starts...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 162 days ago (10 April 2014 19:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Over two secs slower than his team mate at the moment. Can't see him lasting the season if he can't get closer than that. 

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Come in here, dear boy, have cigar, edit;

And did we tell you the name of the game, boy?

We call it Riding the Gravy Train..

Good luck in the future Col and all the best to your famille.. One of the best moments in motorsport was Col(and Honda) on the RC51 sticking two fingers up at WSBK and Ducati.. 

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Ha ha!

Come on stig. All that fancy schoolin' and you can't even string a sentence together? What's with all the sheep references y'all? There's more than a few on here that think you're a fuckin' joke. Guess that's all you got though.

Anyhoo, how's about a little consumer advice. That fancy school y'all went to. Which one was it? I'm askin' just so the good members of the MCN forums know where not to send their precious little ones.

Imagine they turned out like some school braggin', name droppin', illiterate troll. Shudder! So do the decent thing and tell us numbskull.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

oh Huw you silly boy

My school days were long ago and wasted really as I hated it but ,It's a very famous one and has had some world renound pupils ,however I'm not one of them ,thank you for your interest Huw but unlike you ,I have no desire to attract attention , I have had my fifteen minutes and I have been fortunate but thanks for asking,the  children that attend there are not blighted by my connection i can assure you,what clinic do you and your split personality attend?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices