Skip to content

Discuss This Texas MotoGP: Marquez demoralises opposition and blows away lap record for pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Texas MotoGP: Marquez demoralises opposition and blows away lap record for pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Texas MotoGP: Marquez demoralises opposition and blows away lap record for pole

Marc Marquez has demoralised his opposition after blitzing them in qualifying for the second race of the year at the Circuit of the Americas in Texas, setting a lap time over a quarter of a second faster than last year's pole position time. Leading for most of the session on hard tyres, Marquez returned to track with a medium compound to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 103 days ago (12 April 2014 21:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jl46

Feb 12

Jl46 says:

Could be a close one for the podium places think marquez has it in the bag as long as he doesnt fall off.

Could have the first rossi v lorenzo battles in a long time will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Poor wosi

A certain name still makes him twitch for some reason? Time is a great healer bud..............along with Nurofen and plenty of Strongbow. Go Scott.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Just back from Donnington where we've been racing with the Thundersport series. Sadly one of our competitors lost his life yesterday. lets remember how hard this sport can  be sometimes, and respect each other.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Welcome to Ducati

Poor Cal.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Whatever.

I mentioned Dovisiozo, Smith and Bradl as having impressed me, i think they managed.

As for Rossi he pulls the 5th fastest lap time during the race, Lorenzo the 11th.

Without front (tyre or brake?) problem he was fast enough for a podium. There still the crap sandwich dieters to mispell my name and get their wires all crossed though, that's their trademark, pitty for the M-C enthisuasts they can't write anything remotely interesting about it.

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

So the main goal for Rossi is only to beat Lorenzo ?

5th fastest lap time is nothing to be impressed with, Rossi was 6 seconds behind Pedrosa after only a handful of laps, The Movistar Yamaha were utterly dominated by the Honda Repsols and on a similar pace as the dukes today. Yamaha didn't make any progress from last year @Austin. So be quiet and stfu you boring fck

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

amen druids

+1 

Flossi, what a joke. Not even top yamaha bahahahahaha. I thought we were getting ready for the 10th world title?!?! LOL'

get ready for the myriad of excuses to come out....blablabla front tire blablabla brakes blablabla i couldnt do this blablabla

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Just a dislocated finger for Cal...

Not as bad as it first appeared...

Reply to this Topic
NoddieGee

Jan 13

NoddieGee says:

WTF!

I must have been watching a differant race!!! The one I saw last sunday had different results that that in this report ... WTF!

Reply to this Topic
NoddieGee

Jan 13

NoddieGee says:

1  93 Marc MARQUEZ
2  26 Dani PEDROSA
3  4 Andrea DOVIZIOSO
4  6 Stefan BRADL
5  38 Bradley SMITH

Get your act together MCN!

Reply to this Topic

Page