Skip to content

General Just sitting in the Back garden Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Just sitting in the Back garden

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Just sitting in the Back garden

What a glorious day it's been  went for a nice long ride earlier lots of bikes out , I can't wait to see all your lovely Pics........ Got a few "Westons Vintage" Chilling in the fridge..................Happy days:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 137 days ago (13 April 2014 15:33)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"Westons Vintage"

yep drinking a pint of Henry's right now :smile (at 3 for a fiver over the supermarket, rude not to tbh)

Been to the gym, cleaned the house, got out for a couple of hours, now chillaxing to the max before the Grand Prix of the Colonies :biggrin: 

Happy days.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

good health to you sir.....

and here's to the village of Much Marcle ...and it's 130 heritage ..........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Back at ya mate

:smile

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

vulcan.... I was proper grumpy last night too

We invited some friends and kids over for a Curry....I put on a bit of a spread outside.....Lit the Chiminea , Bought a new Riffle so that all eight of us had one each to do some Plinking.......set up a huge array of Targets, cooked up a load of interesting bits...... and the sun went down before they all arrived..... Hey Ho.......twas a good night all the same :smile

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Well..

Ive had a fantastic day watching Mr Guy Martin do his stuff up at Olivers Mount.It was a bit cool and breezy but all in all very enjoyable day.Going to have a chinese later.. i can feel a chilli beef coming on..and a glass of Chardonnay.. Cheers fellas..  :biggrin::sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Sounds like

we all had a good time. I have had a great weekend. Two days of riding and relaxing, eating nice food and chatting to nice people. Went on a manic Easter Egg run and survived to tell the tale. The hooligan in me just loves riding through red lights and suchlike in amongst a huge group of bikes. Childish and dangerous, I know, but it was a lot of fun and makes a change. Mr B came too, but I don't think he'll be doing any more. He is not used to being overtaken by Harleys on their way to block the next junction ahead and had to resist his urge to be in front of everyone.

Best of all is my bike feels like part of me again. I was beginning to think it would never be the same again after the last two ops, but all is well in my World and it's magic to get back to normal at last.

What a shame it's work again tomorrow. I need a good rest to get over all the enjoyment I've had :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

same here, Bee,

Had our egg run today, brilliant.   :biggrin: A few hundred bikes in a group must be quite a sight, :lol:

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

the road that runs past

westons cider is a cracker!:biggrin:

we stopped selling vintage in the pub a few years back.less shenanigens since we did!:shock:

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

"Harleys on their way to block the next junction ahead"

I did a ride like that once, except the Harley's had red and blue lights and were ridden by Illinois State Police moto-officers - they even handed out tape to cover our plates so we would not get tickets from the red light cameras.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices