Skip to content

Discuss This Texas Moto3: Miller takes well deserved second victory in a row MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Texas Moto3: Miller takes well deserved second victory in a row

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Texas Moto3: Miller takes well deserved second victory in a row

Jack Miller has taken a well deserved victory in the Moto3 class at the Circuit of the Americas, but the Aussie didn’t have it all his own way as he takes back to back GP wins. Miller led from flag to flag, making a gap early in the race to pull ahead of the chasing pack. However, it wasn’t long before...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 227 days ago (13 April 2014 17:58)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Vinales on the penultimate corner?

Pretty sure it was Marquez that lost it on the penultimate turn, not vinales! Anyway great race, gutted for AM especially as he was on my FFR team....should have stuck with Fenati!

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

Not good from the British boys.

Suprised to hear from Kent and Mcphee that they were pleased with their races. Kent's on a rebadged works KTM whose teammate is leading the championship which Kent is meant to be competing for himself - that was the whole point of taking a step back into the Moto3 class. And Mcphee also being outclassed by his teammate.

I want to see these two do well but there's no excuses for these two Brits now, both are in top teams and their teammates are showing what their bikes are capable of. C- and must try harder and compete for those podiums and race wins.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Kent

I thought exactly the same thing DoomedDog! Kent has said himself that he is basically riding for his career this year, and if he doesn't win the championship the game is up for him. If it were me i would be kicking myself every time i didn't get on the podium. He has the bike, the only thing missing at the minute is him. He needs to pick it up and start battling for some wins, otherwise we may be saying goodbye to another Brit at the end of the year.

Reply to this Topic
uservirgin

Aug 13

uservirgin says:

Jack Miller is on a roll. no-one will stop that bar a crushing victory which could happen.

This is the axe murderers class so to finish in the top 10 is a rite of passage!!!!!

It's a long season, the top place may be reserved but the minor players are still shuffling the deck!

Moto3 is good.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices