Skip to content

Discuss This Texas MotoGP: Marquez wins, Dovi on the podium, Cal injured in dramatic Texas race MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Texas MotoGP: Marquez wins, Dovi on the podium, Cal injured in dramatic Texas race

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Texas MotoGP: Marquez wins, Dovi on the podium, Cal injured in dramatic Texas race

Marc Marquez has stormed to victory with ease at the Circuit of the Americas, in a race where he was overshadowed by the action taking place behind him, as drama unfolded across the grid; the reigning world champion rode a flawless race to the win. The first drama of the race happened before the flag even dropped, with a huge jump...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 131 days ago (13 April 2014 21:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

MCN forums

They're f*cked up. 30% don't know what they're talking about. 60% are just looking for an argument, and about 10% are actually trying to talk about the racing in a calm, polite manner. If we all love this sport as much as we say we do, then shouldn't we all be nice to eachother? Disrespecting the riders is one of the worst things, especially as they are doing something that takes a lot of skill to do, and if you were real fans you'd know how much effort they put in to their racing. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

RevNutz

Not knowing is not the problem, you know as much as i do that when one starts it's from zero knowledge, so i can live with that and try to be as educational as possible in my posts when i know about something particular.

Buth the trolls littering this forum with flame bates makes it a lot more difficult, one of their favourite is to actually post right behind an informative quote, trying to drawn the topic in to an argument, so the information is "lost" which they will eventually ask later as "proof".

If you want a better forum you can contribute rather than leaving the space to them, so as to have a better balance betwen the B-S and the M-C talk.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Bad situation for any sport when the main event is all too often dull. Despite (or because of?) all the changes and rule alterations the excitement seen during races of the past 5 years has become all too often boring and by throwing about buzz word topics doesn’t disguise it.
Open class, 24 litres to 20 litres, 5 engines to 12 engines, standard ECU, 64 degree lean angle, extra soft tyres, anti-wheelie, traction control, CF frames blah blah blah…….all these topics are been desperately dragged up by the media and Dorna as distraction to fill time talking about Motogp simply because the racing quality has dropped so much that the actual races are almost becoming non-events. I reckon maybe 6 races out of the last 100 have been good enough to call classics.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ha, ha Quasimoto thinks he's being educational

The anally retentive 'advanced' institute of motorcycling cut and paste queen courier who's had a few track days on RD's and a Thunderarse and thus considers himself a guru on all things M1.

The bloke who speaks as if he's been privy to the exact detail of every single chassis alteration Yamaha have ever made and why. One who arrogantly babbles as if he holds all rider set-up data with the specifics of weight distribution, chain length, rake and trail etc, etc which said rider runs.

The one who can't tell a 990cc M1 from a 800cc M1, or a hard tyre from a soft one. The one who thinks all turning is initiated from rear brake application and calls that counter-steering?! The one who can't bear to contemplate the fact Lorenzo can and does spin the rear when he wants or needs to.

Over and over again this pompous fool has been proven wrong on a multitude of topics in his short time on this forum. In my five years here MCN has never before witnessed such a self opinionated,  ignorant gasbag.  The frog has a major case of delusional rear brake orientated retardation going on.

I can count on one digit the number of posters who take him seriously - Wosi, ha, ha!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

That's one more than you then Nostro.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Notso...

Your post defies belief.  In the past 5 years you've rarely made a single post that doesn't single out Valentino Rossi in a campaign of hate.  You and your pal Wosi both share some psychological issue of living in the past with your biased Rossi & Stoner posts ensuring every other MCN member knows it with your ill-informed opinions.

De Grasse comes along and steals your usual platform that enriches your existence of rider hating and you call him out for being a troll?  You and Wosi need a reality slap if you think he's any different to either of you.  In fact, he's not as mean as you pair despite being as opinionated.

Unbelievable...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Less of the 'pal' please Shawno..

..and who the fk rattled your cage?

I'm a little surprised you've don't seem to have the balls to counter my ill-informed opinion when it's relevant, preferring instead to have a pop after a soft throw away comment by Nostril..but hey..let it all out if it makes you feel better and things are getting a bit mean for you.

Buk buk buk BUGERK!! 

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

shawno76

Excuse me?

What does hate or love for that matter has anything to do with my posts?

You're on a trip of your own here, quoting some pilot style trough the most eminent expert and having the experience of it doesn't involve emotions or "opinion".

I'm thinking with my brains if you're not, so does all the guys i quoted, as for comparing Wosi to Nostro, you're pushing it a little methink.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
aintnothin

Apr 12

aintnothin says:

I wish I knew

better why some bikes can destroy a tire in 3 laps, 8 laps, etc., while others seem to manage.

Teams had 2 days to sort things out.  Surely they would know which tire would last or not have the chatter.

Just seems like there is too much uncertainty given the amount of laps they put in during practice.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

aintnothin

We had some pretty good insight given by riders and previous years technical details on the Yamaha and also to a lesser extend the other bikes.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices