kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Like this

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 157 days ago (15 April 2014 15:18)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

KCMC

Today I have witnessed an awful amount of lazy Ignorant Drivers.....Examples, Chap in a flat bed lorry pulled out with out even a glance....I was ready for it. Lady Chucked her Banana Skin out of the window as I was sat next to her....."Thanks" I said.......Minibus comes around a bend on My side of the road, I had to sit up and totally change my Line....... it was a left hand bend with Gravel in the middle on my lane....... Whilst Filtering slowly, a chap coming towards me was totally oblivious to my presence (I was still within the lane) he was startled and panicked enough to grab the wheel and hit the nearside curb..... I just sat there shaking my head. yesterday I had a Lady in a Picasso indicate left on a roundabout in the inside lane then cut right across me to go around to the Right.......:mad:

In addition, I have seen wing mirrors serving no purpose  .... cars windscreens festooned with note pads and satnav holders .....umpteen hundreds of people on the phone/Texting/reading Paperwork you name it......anything but concentrating on Driving ....... It's all getting a little bit stupid if you ask me. 

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Must be the same all over

Same here Snev, with being unable to ride drive or do much else with this broke wrist I have been getting ferried about if not on foot, and I must say I am seeing the same thing here, people texting or on the phone seem to be most distracted. But seeing people drinking from bottles cartons and cans with their heads thrown back eating and reading something on the passage seat seem to be very  irresponsible, I don't know what the answer to this expanding problem is? And as you say people seem to be cluttering there wind screens with all kinds of contraptions to help them drive, but if you haven't got a clear view how can this be safe? maybe the next thing will be radar so you don't need to look out the screen.   

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

I almost got hit

by other people 3 times today.  Funny thing is, I was driving my 2-ton truck.  :shock:

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Whilst i would agree

Driving standards are falling in the UK and other 'developed' countries, it is only when one visit's some places like India, Pakistan, Saudi. and other Mid/far Eastern countries that by comparison UK-Europe is by far safer and a much better standard.

Best drivers i have come across.........Singaporeans (i did say SOME far eastern countries are bad, not all).

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Must agree Bob

I also think the Singaporeans ride and drive pretty good{could be down to there much stricter penalties for doing the wrong thing?}comparing them to Bali,well it was revealed the other day that nine Aussies a mouth die there,  most on the roads :upset: no wonder we can't build a population :lol:

Reply to this Topic
stirfry

Jan 08

stirfry says:

I was taken to my son's

school concert by his friend's mom the other day. on the dash in the middle of the windscreen was a big cuddly toy. It obscured a good portion of her view.

Why do people create additional blind spots?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

^^^^^

.....Ignorance :unsure:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN