Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi: ‘I’m a big fan of Jack Miller’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi: ‘I’m a big fan of Jack Miller’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi: ‘I’m a big fan of Jack Miller’

Valentino Rossi’s Circuit of the Americas race day wasn’t a total disaster after the Italian slumped to a lowly eighth position with severe front tyre issues in the Texas MotoGP clash. The 35-year-old did at least see his new Sky-backed Moto3 squad deliver its first rostrum of the campaign, with Italian rider Romano Fenati claiming a close second behind Jack Miller. Red...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 189 days ago (16 April 2014 11:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Oh well, that's one thing Flossi has in common with me!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Yup...

As top Honda man last year you could see he had his hands full against what appeared to be the better bike...now, on the KTM he looks unstoppable... good work.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Jack Miller

Brilliant rider hope he can get what a spaniard would get in his position

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I think if he continues in this vein

being Australian will help his career, as it helped Stoner in  his early career.

Whatever anyone thinks of Dorna, it is not in their interests for Motogp to be a Spanish cup, and I personally believed the  reports that they were annoyed that the younger asparagus brother was the anointed future Yamaha factory rider.

Perhaps also a sign Valentino has an eye to the future and serious ambitions as a team manager; Agostini and KR are among his closest peers and were successful as team managers at the highest level.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Miller will be Honda rider to LCR or GRESINI in his first year in 1000.Honda want  a noSpain as teammate of Marquez.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices