Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha: No chassis support for Forward in 2015 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha: No chassis support for Forward in 2015

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha: No chassis support for Forward in 2015

Yamaha will insist on Aleix Espargaro’s Forward Racing squad building its own chassis for the 2015 MotoGP world championship.The Italian-based squad has been allowed to start 2014 with a YZR-M1 chassis and swingarm package, while it developed its own frame to race in the future.Yamaha’s foray into the new Open category was only ever meant to include a leasing deal...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 134 days ago (16 April 2014 11:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

Sponsors

Sounds like a lack of sponsorship on the frame deal. Shame because Espargaro is on it.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Yamaha’s foray into the new Open category was only ever meant to include a leasing deal for its YZR-M1 engine, at a cost of around £650,000 per season.

Can you remember what your reaction was when I mentioned this several times on another topic Wosi?

What would you like served with that humble pie

Credibility.... ?  Pah

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Short memory..

..which for one so cerebrally limited, is hardly a surprise..eh butt-head?

Nobody disputed Forward were originally supposed to run a different chassis..I posted a comment with a link from Cuzari's statement back in July 2013, which you obviously ignored.

It was your typical Honda apologist stance that came under fire, claiming it was a last minute arrangement and that the Yamaha frame was making ALL the difference..when in fact, we all know it's the engine.

It's not fair you blubbed..against the spirit of the rules you squeaked..while refusing to give a definition of what that statement meant.

So.. you've been sitting on the sidelines, licking your wounds since..waiting for a chance to get your own back..and THAT'S IT?

Hahaha..you Pleb.

Have you forgotten the opportunities I gave you to get a public apology from me, IF you backed up any of your bullshit?

Which you point blank refused to do?

The day you serve old wosi up some humble pie will be a cold day in Hell, because you're not bright enough.

Simple as.. 

Now put your dukes up..adopt a back foot stance and get ready for incoming..I haven't even started with you yet.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Wosi and humble pie Bulto

It's all he ever eats. It's why the poor fella has such a Strongbow problem.

Too true JW. Lin's had a guts full of Herve rightfully chewing his ear.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

And as if by magic..

The hapless other twin appears..hahaha

You two really need to sort yourselves out.

Is Bob talking to you yet Bulto?..giggle snort.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

stick

it in a kalex frame.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

give them

the 2014 frame! that will slow them down

Reply to this Topic
TheApexTwin

Feb 14

TheApexTwin says:

Couple of second hand Thunderace frames off eBay should do the trick. Then they can rear wheel steer like good 'uns.

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

Well onock me down with a feather. It was also confirmed that forward racing will have two wheels on their bikes next year

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

I think there is a 'Herve's foot' shaped concave in Jarvis' ar5e right about now!

Wosi, who are you trying to fool? You and your alter ego DeGrasshole are the only contributors who conveniently can't remember past yesterday. What a surprise hahaha...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices