Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow braced for tough Argentina after double surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow braced for tough Argentina after double surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow braced for tough Argentina after double surgery

Cal Crutchlow has undergone double surgery to his right hand and arm after his heavy crash during last weekend’s Circuit of the Americas MotoGP round in Texas. The British rider underwent a double procedure in San Diego on Wednesday after the learning the right little finger he dislocated at COTA was also broken. He has a pin inserted in the digit...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 126 days ago (18 April 2014 09:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Rev..

The women are just great thanks....  They have bodies like buttermilk, tiny tanned waists with dental floss as underwear.  Large natural heaving breasts and blonde locks.  They usually insist on bringing their twin sisters . Both of them.  The hairy armpits I can overlook...

Dennis hopper? Is he still alive...

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

the favourite topic

of the lunatic benny  , why dont you trace your family roots back to the plague carrying sewer rat that mated with a cockroach ,how did the x ray to see if there was any work left i  you go spongebenny ?

Reply to this Topic
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

Richard

Your pretty much spot on there. One thing is certain though, Cal has to beat Dovi over the course of this season to seen as a serious Moto GP rider, he has the experience now its time to do. I think he is capable even if it is a tall order

Reply to this Topic
eyewitnessaccount

Aug 13

cals

gotta get his finger out next race............

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

If Bradley beats Pol..

..over the course of the season not many people would be surprised. And why should they, Smith has had an extra year on the bike, getting used to the team structure and having the time to analyse the factory data. However, ask the question, 'who has the most potential to do best in the championship ( over the course of a career )?' and the answer would quite likely be different..

The same allowance has to be applied to Cal for this season. He's come from a satellite team, with arguably the best bike on the grid, to a factory team that has been struggling for years. He's bound to struggle at first, they all have...

Does Crutchlow have the natural ability of his team mate..? probably not. But to my mind he has more potential because he's a fighter and has the belief to be the best. Andrew's nothing more than a safe pair of hands, he's had his chance and has shown very little. Give them a good bike and my money would be on Cal every time.. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Cal doesn't have to beat Dovi over the course of this season why should he?? this is Dovi's second year on this bike and Cals had two races,next year!!! thats a diffrent story!!! and It'll be a different bike.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

shawno

Dennis hopper? Is he still alive...

he died a couple years ago!

also hows the east coast?

Reply to this Topic
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

CHR

Im a fan of Cals but the Pol comparison is off the mark. Cal is in his 4th season now so can no longer be considered a newbie. He has to beat Dovi this year to prove his credibilty as a serious moto gp rider. There will be no shame if he gets pipped over the season but no team will consider him a serious prospect if he cant

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Well, I was waiting for that obvious response you little tinker...

...when Cal and Andrew were team mates at Tech 3, the Italian already had 3 years more experience than Crutchlow on GP machinery. 

..Time's have changed and Cal's stock has been on the rise, where as Andrew's has flat-lined. In 2012 when they were team mates, the Englishman out-qualified the Italian 14 times!!!!..His lack of experience and silly errors gifted Dovo points and places on numerous occasions that season. Andrew brings the bike home..great! but he never leave's it all out on track and that's where Cal will have an advantage.. 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Dave, you've missed my point..

..I'm not saying for one second Crutchlow should be regarded as a 'newbie'..of course he shouldn't. I agree with you, at points this year, he has to show he can beat his team-mate. But there's already a clamber for his dismissal from some colder, wetter, darker quarters of this great land.

I'm just pointing out the fact he's on a new bike, one that has seemingly numerous issue's and it's only fair to judge him at the latter part of the season and not now.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices