Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow braced for tough Argentina after double surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow braced for tough Argentina after double surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow braced for tough Argentina after double surgery

Cal Crutchlow has undergone double surgery to his right hand and arm after his heavy crash during last weekend’s Circuit of the Americas MotoGP round in Texas. The British rider underwent a double procedure in San Diego on Wednesday after the learning the right little finger he dislocated at COTA was also broken. He has a pin inserted in the digit...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 159 days ago (18 April 2014 09:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Perhaps you're older than most...?

..your memory is obviously deserting you Huw. Do you need to write everything down or have to wear incontinence pants?....

..hahaha..you're a hoot.

You don't like Crutchlow, and don't we know it!..but let's not play this self pity card Huw, it makes you look foolish. You've questioned every aspect of the man since year dot, so let's not beat around the bush with silly excuses. The reason I jump down your throat is this lack of credibility and continuity in this respect, not to mention posting purely to antagonise.

But you know that, it's been discussed infinitum.

I do question Andrew's desire and commitment, particularly as I think he's been well positioned to show what he's made of in the past. The fact he brings nothing to the spectacle is another matter... 

Reply to this Topic
CliveCrutchlow

Apr 14

Hi ...

... I've just got back from my torn finger-nail - just watch me go in Argentina!!!! 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Huw, you can't deny..

..Andrew is the most boring of racers to watch. He brings no personality, no theatre...not much of anything. I have no ill feelings to the guy at all, he's too insignificant for that..

..you're both very similar in that respect.

Reply to this Topic
CliveCrutchlow

Apr 14

Haha ...

... that's the trouble with people like you - can't recognise what they see. Just don't know what it is they're seeing. Blind. Ignorant. Stupid .... and very, very dull.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

It's gonna be a tough year for CC

Dovi is a genuine top 6 rider who has been in the circus since he was a kid.... solid, dependable, fast, knowledgable, and a good ambassador for the marque... also seems nice enough too. So, a lot of work for Cal over the next 5/6 races... keep mouth in check, stay injury free and to get the bike moved on in the direction he wants. Luckily, I think he is up to the task and will be settled, more consistent and yet still fast by Assen.... :))

Reply to this Topic
CliveCrutchlow

Apr 14

Are you kiddin' me?

... he'll have broken bones by Assen - or more than slight brusing of his already damaged pride. Haha 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Oh, I recognise what I see in you Huw...

...bluster, insecurity, sadness and a pathological inability to get along with people.

..sad really.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

You got me there....

I was kidding I suppose.... Dovi's been around too long to still be considered top 6, I guess that's why Honda dumped him... so let's say a solid top 10 journeyman of the paddock.

Reply to this Topic
CliveCrutchlow

Apr 14

ohh ... so now we get personal ...

.... gosh - that's a pretty damning report there Clive.

But ask me if I care? Do I ****.

This is about Crutchlow and your own stupidity - nothing else. 

Reply to this Topic
CliveCrutchlow

Apr 14

... and will I am - just say what you want - you're small fry. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices