General Filtering woes General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Filtering woes

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Barney Fartpants

Sep 07

Filtering woes

It's not just the four wheels that can hamper progress. Portrush was unbelievably bunged yesterday :wacko:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 216 days ago (21 April 2014 20:02)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

He He

Use your mirrors.

Not everyone is confident enough to filter.  I always figure, if your mirrors are above the car's, then there's not a problem.  (I've had to duck around van mirrors before now :winkie:)

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

about Four hours ago.....

I was Filtering when I came across a ...."people carrier" coming towards me.......whilst everyone else politely moved to their  left this CUNT drove deliberately Towards me and then Beeped his horn.........he was at least 4ft from the curb........ and aiming at me........... so I turned around and Went back until I was Level with his Window...... I asked him why he did that?..... he wound his Window up and Tried to ignore me.......... not so Brave in his Cage when confronted by Angry snev...... 

Attached images:

1. IMG_6796  
  2. IMG_6796  
Reply to this Topic
Barney Fartpants

Sep 07

Not everyone is confident enough

...is very true. And if someone doesn't want to filter that's okay with me. But ffs don't hog the middle of the road blocking others who are/do!

We're too polite and passive aggressive here, I bet where you live, ninja, that would be met with a cacophony of horns! :lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Barney Fartpants

Sep 07

snev

Aye, you'll always get those twats. Although there were quite a few miles of this yesterday at the Port and have to say the car drivers mostly were very good, even the boy racer chavs, revving their civics, etc to their limiters!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

reckon the only time I have ever

Revved any bike to the Limiter was at Donnington ...down the main straight........... whilst on a mission........:smile 

Reply to this Topic
Barney Fartpants

Sep 07

snev

Were you stuck in 1st? :tongue::winkie:

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

At the track,

I preload the shifter on my Ninjette, and bang it into the limiter - poor man's speed shifter.  :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
flatspots

Aug 09

flatspots says:

Just a bad case of gap misjudgement & then lack of mirror use as pointed out.

However, the rider does deserve a clip round the ear from his girl/wife because her booty would definitely fit through there lol.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices