Skip to content

Discuss This Hand injury rules Cal Crutchlow out of Argentina race MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Hand injury rules Cal Crutchlow out of Argentina race

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Hand injury rules Cal Crutchlow out of Argentina race

Cal Crutchlow has been forced to withdraw from this weekend’s inaugural MotoGP round at the Termas de Rio Hondo circuit in Argentina.The Ducati rider has not recovered from a dislocated and broken right little finger he suffered in a heavy fall at the previous round in Austin and will now focus on returning to partner Andrea Dovizioso in the first...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 100 days ago (22 April 2014 11:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

The problem with you Huw..

..is you're just not funny any more.

..you've bored me into submission..

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Only fools

don't know when to quit, and you should've quit a long long time ago huw.

Reply to this Topic
CliveCrutchlow

Apr 14

... please sir, I've got a poorly pinkie - but don't hold it against me. I know I've let everyone down, but I just can't help it. It's what I do - I'm a dunce.

I think it's called something like 'no-class' and I'm right at the bottom of it - so just please, please point me in the direction of WSBK or BSB. 

Reply to this Topic
CliveCrutchlow

Apr 14

... and now I'm in real trouble because I've got Ian, the Brighton Ball-Cock right up tight behind me. Ouch Ian!!! 

Reply to this Topic
CliveCrutchlow

Apr 14

Hey - I've thrown in a sickie because I'm sick. Get it?

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

What?

'Bout time we had a fund raiser to get Stoner back to GP! Suzuki NEVER had a good rider since that Pommy bloke a lifetime ago that hated his own people so much he moved to Australia!

All I'm reading about these days is Marquez winning by how much and how the Ducati is still fkd after the Rossi era and how they have no money to do anything about it because it was all spent on hiring Wosi, Saturn and SuperMario as Flo's 'round the clock fluffers!

Hey Clive you flyblown arsedag, if you're gonna make a fkn joke, try to think how people outside of your fkd up mind might interpret it. You're probably the only wanker that thinks you're funny, congratulations, top of the class.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Hey Clive...

..even your alter-ego's can't bring a smile to anyone's face...

..try harder. 

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Bob butt

speaking about as much sense as usual - fk all, with one notable exception. huw, you really are a sad cnt.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Cal

Cal.  Ride this weekend.  You will only finish behind Dovi or crash.  So no change with or without a busted hand!! 

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Huw mad c***t

Only one sickie on here and for certain its Huw you lunatic,most on here would prefer to see the thread," Head injury rules Huw Mills out of the human race" Wales must be proud to have produced such a spunkbubble

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices