Skip to content

Discuss This Schwantz: Marquez has got inside Lorenzo’s head MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Schwantz: Marquez has got inside Lorenzo’s head

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Schwantz: Marquez has got inside Lorenzo’s head

Kevin Schwantz believes Jorge Lorenzo’s nightmare start to 2014 is a direct result of the breathtaking performances from Spanish rival and reigning world champion Marc Marquez. Repsol Honda rider Marquez heads to the third race in Argentina this weekend undefeated after brilliant victories in Qatar and Austin. In stark contrast, Factory Yamaha rider Lorenzo has endured a forgettable start and already trails...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 153 days ago (22 April 2014 12:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

gwcrimsays

You say what?

"VR almost beat MM in qatar so......"

I must have been watching a different race. VR ran a great race but "almost" beating MM? I think not.

Think you were watching another race then. because less then 0.3 sec over race distance isn't that much right.  i would say download the 2014 qatar race again. vr from 10th to almost the win

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

The

only one in Lorenzos head is Lorenzo, and that chaps is the problem.

Reply to this Topic
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

OH, KEVIN – JUST STFU !

I used to have such respect for KS. He & Haga used lines that were as puzzling as they were successful & inspirational at times. And he seldom laid down or whinged – even when Doohan bounced off of Barros & biffed him (KS) right up the arse (not ass – let’s speak Her Maj’s Brit bad language here) @ Donington in 1993.

I also spoke with & saw KS ride the hand-built Ken McIntosh 500cc Manx @ NZ’s Pukekohe circuit a few years back, when he was so far in front of all the local hot shots on quick machines within just 1.5 Laps, that some reckoned the Norton had to be either a 600 or running on rocket fuel. Maybe both. Impressive!

Kevin, FFS – let your talent do the talking, OK? You let yourself & the sport down whenever you slag-off Casey Stoner – as you did when he was quite ill - and continue to do via your mates @ Superbike Planet. These cretins print & publish your brain farts as if they were pearls of wisdom from JC himself! When it came to Stoner & his health back then, I asked if you would care to produce your Medical Degree from the Health Science Centre of Texas A & M – still waiting, Kevin. Why is that?

Now, here we go with Lorenzo. Maybe a Psychology Degree would be handy too? Hey, Kevin – we all get it that you are tight with Valentino, OK? How about you calm-down & get matters into a neutral perspective – if you can?

Stoner took 2 Senior GP Titles on 2 different marques & very probably would have had a 3rd, if not for Dorna’s meddling with ballast & tyres. Lorenzo has 2 x 250cc & 2 Senior Titles & chased Marquez down to the wire – just 4 points to the worse, despite riding badly hurt. Marquez is good alright, but “lucky” with circumstance & avoiding injury compared with Loronzo & Pedrosa.

How many Titles did you get, again? 1 with 25 Senior GP Wins in 10 seasons. Stoner is 4th on the All Time list with 38 Senior GP Wins in 7 seasons. Mmmmm...

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Well, of course MM has got into Jorge's head, he's got into everyone's. In all 3 classes.

You want to be a future MotoGP champion? You have to be better than him. Good luck with that.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Still early days yet. Lorenzo just needs to settle down and focus on his own riding. He's a tough customer, and probably the only guy ATM who can take the fight to Marquez. He led Qatar when he crashed, and the jump start was just probably a one off. Had he not got the ride through penalty, he would have been up there for sure. Shcwantz was a great rider, fantastic to watch, but he's been a bit of a ****-end of late. I personally don't give a toss about his opinions.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Fcuk off MCN, you edited out the "offensive" word "****", GFY.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

door ****.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Sure Nostrils...

Good point: "That said Zeelenberg is going to know Lorenzo a damn sight better than Schwantz, and if Wilco says Lorenzo is rock hard upstairs then there's no reason not to believe so."

I believe you... it wouldn't sound very nice if his manager had said: MM is totally in JL head, he cries at night like a litle baby... the jump start... eh... no mosquitos fault... he crapped on himself... I even tried to suck his prick to relax him before the race but couldn't get it hard enough...

bozo

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

be clever...

Jorge's problem is Marquez. It's biggest problem. JL hasn't only one problem to think about: the tires, new contract, Valentino, the hondas been f**g rockets...

Last year Jorge prove big cojones when he rode after surgery. A true hero. But this time the only factor that he cannot fix or control is Marc. That's why MM is in his head and Kevin is absolutely right.

Jorge knows he will get the best of the tires soon, either because HE WILL ADAPT or because Bridgestone will CHANGE THEM again. He also knows that his Yamaha WILL IMPROVE (if they want to keep him)... He KNOWS he can fight Vale, Dani and the rest but he also knows that MARQUEZ IS F**G UNSTOPPABLE.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Bob buttface

You are a complete ignorant. Read again your own post supid, you're talking about Schwantz... how th f**ck are you? Don't answer that we know...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices