Skip to content

Discuss This Schwantz: Marquez has got inside Lorenzo’s head MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Schwantz: Marquez has got inside Lorenzo’s head

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Schwantz: Marquez has got inside Lorenzo’s head

Kevin Schwantz believes Jorge Lorenzo’s nightmare start to 2014 is a direct result of the breathtaking performances from Spanish rival and reigning world champion Marc Marquez. Repsol Honda rider Marquez heads to the third race in Argentina this weekend undefeated after brilliant victories in Qatar and Austin. In stark contrast, Factory Yamaha rider Lorenzo has endured a forgettable start and already trails...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 123 days ago (22 April 2014 12:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Sorry Sponge, I can't resist...

"I asked if you would care to produce your Medical Degree from the Health Science Centre of Texas A & M – still waiting, Kevin. Why is that?"

Haahahahaha! Whyyyyyyyy???? Kevin???? Whyyyyyyy? answer Bob he demands to know!!!! Keviiiiiiin are you here?????? Fu*** Texas Mother f***er how do you dare???? You know how is asking eh? Keviiiiiiiin!!!!

ps. You should get some treatment buttface. You really believe Kevin is reading your BS?

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

Qatar

As far as I could tell, VR did indeed almost beat MM -no doubt in my mind. That said, 'almost' is not good enough..  

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

ElDiabolico you fackward buck, I think you will find you meant to direct your post to Aquarius?

Either way you dog f***er, you owe me beer for using the name I gave you instead of the original wet fart you came up with and for what it's worth, Schwantz is a pathetic loser desperate for attention he never earned as a gp legend. Get over it you poor dumb c***.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

For you Bob...

@The incident led to questions as to whether or not SpongeBob is a homosexual character. In 2002, when SpongeBob's popularity with gay men grew, Hillenburg denied that SpongeBob was gay. He clarified that he considers the character to be "almost asexual;" He has been shown in various episodes to regenerate his limbs and reproduce by "budding", much like real sponges do..."

I could mail you a beer... buying you one? No way you fa**ot...

Kevin is a Gp legend. You should get out more.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Bobbyyyyyy!

I just "googled" your stupi name... guess what? You are trolling MCN, Crash Net, Visor Down, thousands of posts... are you retired? or unemployed?

From your profile in Visor Down clown:

"About me: Got bikes, lots of bikes, all sorts, new, middle aged and old, scooters, chook chasers and even Italian ****! Work on them more than I ride them these days. Can't stand apologists and people who don't support their countrymen, oh, not real fond of Rossi arse lickers either."

Read more: http://www.visordown.com/members/bob-buttamasangy-2013/#ixzz2ziRLv5IG

Don't say... of course you don't ride a bike spongy!

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

Spongbob

really? Is this what it has come to? wow. 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I think the fact

our wee spanish beelzebub has displayed far greater knowledge of a pre-pubescent kids cartoon than he ever has the world of GP bike racing speaks volumes.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Hahahah!

Where's the like button??? Nostrils a sense of humor?

ps. When stopping picking your nose as your name suggests you can go back to defending your tea cup puppie...

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I thought

Patrick the starfish was gay and squidward was a questionable chap that would like children?

Reply to this Topic
gwcrim

Nov 13

gwcrim says:

Yes....

We might as well discuss Sponge Bob.  It's already agreed upon that Jorge gives Marquez head.  After all, a guy named "Schwantz" broke the news so it MUST be true.  Or at least "almost" true.  And for some, almost is good enough.

Or we could just call each other silly names.  Like Nostril Da Moose.  Must be a cousin to Bullwinkle.  (No offense there mate.)  Just don't call me late for dinner.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices