Skip to content

Discuss This Schwantz: Marquez has got inside Lorenzo’s head MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Schwantz: Marquez has got inside Lorenzo’s head

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Schwantz: Marquez has got inside Lorenzo’s head

Kevin Schwantz believes Jorge Lorenzo’s nightmare start to 2014 is a direct result of the breathtaking performances from Spanish rival and reigning world champion Marc Marquez. Repsol Honda rider Marquez heads to the third race in Argentina this weekend undefeated after brilliant victories in Qatar and Austin. In stark contrast, Factory Yamaha rider Lorenzo has endured a forgettable start and already trails...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 193 days ago (22 April 2014 12:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aintnothin

Apr 12

aintnothin says:

Take a commerical

break...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLuMZMskRCE

Reply to this Topic
TheApexTwin

Feb 14

TheApexTwin says:

For some reason, when I read Aquarius' post I hear the guy doing the 'Honey Badger' Youtube voiceover ('ooh, look at Schwantz, he's so naaasty'). Sorry.....

But I digress, it's not Marquez that's rattled Lorenzo, it's the bike. Dumbfuck advice from Schwantz, JL just needs to concentrate on his relationship with the M1. And Pedrosa should rough Marquez up?! Yup, HRC would just love that.

Reply to this Topic
IronAss

Apr 14

IronAss says:

Look what the f***in cat dragged in!!

Oh for crying out loud . . . this butthead never was much to go by even at the peak of his so-called career . . . now he's just a tired never has-been old fart who's so freakin presumptious as to think anybody might give a flying toss about whatever bovine excrement spews forth from his texan cakehole!! Get lost Kevin! Nobody liked you back then and they like you even less now so why the blazes would anyone listen to your verbal diarrohoea!

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

dont

hold back IronAss, tell it like it is.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Iron Ass...?

Pls don't explain.

Regarding your statement:

"Get lost Kevin! Nobody liked you back then and they like you even less now."

I think you got it a litle wrong there mate... Kevin was and is one of the most appreciated motorcycle racers... eh... perhaps not in your village whatsoever...

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

You started it

In my book, anyone who finishes second 'almost' won the race, because there was only one person who could beat them on the day. But in the case, the word 'almost' is even more necessary, as Rossi not only kept up with Marquez, but he overtook him on multiple occasions, in the closing laps I might add. In fact, the word 'almost' couldn't be better for this situation.

You, must be a total and utter, RETARD.

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

Can,t Imagine

Why there are no new posters names on here, just the usual names slinging crap at each other , cause they have nothing better to do. You could go ALMOST riding  instead as most are X TT winners, former BSB stars, and World Champions almost,  . But opinion,s are like A---holes everyone has one. 

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

The usual...

A worthy world champ give an opinion, agrees with a lot of other champs of the same quality and you still have the fanboyz jumping up and down on his "credibility" and how little popular he was.

W..T.H are they? Nobodies and keyboard riders, opinionated ignorants who would shr!te themselves as early as their rear wheel get out of line if ever they dared getting their bike that fast.

Everyone agrees on Marquez and the reason why he is faster than Lorenzo, we all have access to MCN articles and archives, we all know why he is in trouble, even Yamaha Racing said it clearly after Sepang.

At the moment no one can hold the candle to Marquez because he has a level of control of his chassis and throttle above the rest, he can manage lower grip levels and put temperature on his tyres the way they need to get him in front and last.

Sure the Yamaha is far from being as flexible with tyres than the RC, but it's Jorge's choice, he choosed his riding style and get the factory to develop the M1 the way HE wanted it since 2011, haven't it been for Rossi expertise, they would be even further away, in particular on the area of braking.

So the service idiots can argue all they want and write their usual mediocre manure, they wouldn't be able to ride a minibike anywhere fast enough to impress a 14 years old kid, bozzos are always opinionated.

When a champ like Schwantz, Rainey or Roberts speaks, they should zip it and learn, I.Q and riding experience allowing which are the issues here, not the opinions of guys who rode 500 2 stroke to a world title.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Worthy world champ?

I get it DeGrasswipe, now you're trying the comedic approach... good one hahaha.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Hey Butface.

Perhaps K.R opinion is owrth more than your on Kevin is it? You're a SloMo in your head and on a bike, granted what is your trolls opinion worth? Zith.

So go get your L plate and follow my adivse, Zip it alnd learn when people who knows better are saying some, your mum is going to be happier, at least you'd be good at something, for the time being you're the laughing lot trailer despite your fancy avatar, you wont fool anyone.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices