Skip to content

Discuss This Free tickets for MotoGP Tonight! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Free tickets for MotoGP Tonight!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Free tickets for MotoGP Tonight!

One of the biggest and best revelations of BT Sport’s MotoGP coverage coming from their new Tuesday night show hosted by ITV’s TT frontman Craig Doyle, with the new format giving fans a chance to catch up with the weekend’s action, the top stars, and some great insight and analysis. However, none of that is the best thing about the new...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 97 days ago (23 April 2014 15:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
maculopathy

Mar 10

maculopathy says:

Have you ever tried to watch this drivel ? something that'd apeal to football fans, the worst mtorsport program I've ever seen - 2 free tickets,errr no thanks !

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

benny

get on there benny, jw , then we can all see how ugly you really are, then after the show an army of mcn users and racers will be ready to pound your face in for being the worst racing claimed fan ever.

Reply to this Topic
olly8000

Apr 07

olly8000 says:

maculopathy

Great constructive comment!

At least race fans are now getting some kind of recognition and they are trying to give us more programmes geared towwards our favorite sport and all you can do is slate it, it might not be the best thing on telly but at least its a start.....

Reply to this Topic
gixxa630

Apr 11

gixxa630 says:

Good show!

Well Said Olly80000!  maculopathy keep your negitive comments to yourself, didn't your mum teach you that if you got nothing nice to say then say nothing at all. 

Great new show from BT, bikers have never had anything like this, Craig Doyle really presents the show well and Iwan Thomas is doing a good job to.  The lean machine last week had me in stitches watching the cricket guy trying to get his knee down! lol.

Great work BT, Really loving the new coverage.  Got my motogp tonight tickets already for the Jerez show and I cant wait!

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Pathetic

Royalty ?.?

What the **** is that all about 

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Which

one is Ant and which one is Dec?

Reply to this Topic
red123

Mar 04

red123 says:

BT show

Looks a bit Gay to me boys not having BT maybe not such a bad thing I ll stick with ITV 4.

Reply to this Topic
red123

Mar 04

red123 says:

BT show

Looks a bit Gay to me boys not having BT maybe not such a bad thing I ll stick with ITV 4.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Tiswas

was a 'Good Show' (for kids)   As for BT's Motogp tonight I'm taking Gixxa630's advice and saying nothing at all !

Reply to this Topic
apriliarsv998

Jul 05

Never had it so good

The coverage for Moto GP is wall to wall now with BT, yeh the Tonight show might be a bit Soccer am but at least it covers bikes and bike fans from all walks of life. We’ve never had it so good – if you’ve got it of course.

On a different note, I liked Matt Robberts when he was with the Beeb, the guy is truly awful covering SBK and BSB.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices