Skip to content

Discuss This Moto3 Argentina: Fenati bashes his way to the win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Moto3 Argentina: Fenati bashes his way to the win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Moto3 Argentina: Fenati bashes his way to the win

Romano Fenati has broken Jack Miller’s win streak, bumping the Australian out of the way on the penultimate corner of the first ever Argentinian Moto3 race to take the first win for Valentino Rossi’s KTM team. "I am happy, because the last win was in 2012. Today the bike was very good and my team worked very hard. I wasn’t well...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 125 days ago (27 April 2014 16:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

Fantastic race!

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

Romano Fenati - The Pinball wizard!

Top race- this circuit certainly seems to have brought the fight out in a number of riders in all classes, good to see.

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

Do we know if race direction have issued any penelty points for this? Hope not. 

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Great race

You're right diceman, all three classes were hard fought today and some great battles going off! Fenati had a fantastic ride, as did Miller! I feel for Miller as he was on it the entire race, but unfourtunately that is racing, it was a hard move but it was a racing incident. Fenati had nowhere to go thanks to Marquez and so had to tap Miller, both parties will plead their case to race direction and i imagine that it will be concluded as a "racing incident" and no penalty points given. If Fenati had tried to brake more I imagine all three would have been taken out, which would have made a certain Livio Loi's day! Loi has got to have had the ride of the day though! Quality all round in all classes i feel!

On the subject of penalty points, I can't help feeling Bagnaia may be seeing some coming his way for that move on Kornfeil at the very first turn.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

This was a racing incident, Fenatti hit Jack. but i didn't seem to be on purpose.

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

I love watching this guy, an absolute bulldog of a racer.

Slightly disappointed with Jack Miller's attitude over the whole weekend. I get the feeling he's got so many people telling him how amazing he is that it's going to his head. Too much gesticulating and moaning. Still, he's a brilliant rider too, so I'll cut him some slack.

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

@LuckoftheWelsh

-Livo Loi- Pure Class, even if he does look younger than my nephew

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Sing when you're winning..

..You only sing when you're winning..

Like most Aussies when they lose..Miller was a disgrace.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

STFU Wosi you dog. Let's hear you sing when you win. That's right, never done a damn thing in your life but spout shite.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

hard to know

what you guys do when you are winning in motogp Wosi, since it is getting on for 40 years since you had a contender. I thought we all had been informed by you that the cupboard was completely bare for Australia in moto gp anyway, but last I looked the reprehensible Miller was still leading the moto3 standings.

I guess his reprehensibility extends to writing the headline for this thread and persuading the younger Marquez to be pissed off as well.  I don't think Fenati had much choice about where he went in the end, but I can understand a rider or riders being annoyed about being beaten after having the lead and the line into the last corner and nearly being taken out.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices