Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP Argentina: Another clean sweep weekend for Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MotoGP Argentina: Another clean sweep weekend for Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

MotoGP Argentina: Another clean sweep weekend for Marquez

Marc Marquez has ignited paddock speculation that he’s looking to complete the perfect year in MotoGP, as he makes it three from three to win easily in Argentina. The young Spaniard didn’t have the race all his own way, however, with a fierce battle in the opening stages seeing him back in seventh after a poor start, while Jorge Lorenzo cleared...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 116 days ago (27 April 2014 19:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

I want them tyres, i want pneumatics a couple of years later he wanted a Ducati hahahahahah

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Casey also said the stiffness of the trellis frames varied by up to 20%. That was why he always used the same bike.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Has anyone else got this problem ?

I can't send a P.M. to anyone from their user-name I can only send to those on my friends list who've already sent me a PM ?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Yep me too

saturn

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

On my PC I can only write comments in the forum section?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

It's been like it

since last December  .. I've emailed MCN and was told they were working on it ..5 months ?  can't be that difficult can it ?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

JW

Friendship is generally a superficial relationship (I'm a cynic) ...  true friendship is rare.  With you my Welsh rarebit ... it depends which hat you're wearing.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

JW I bet you been stabbed in the the rear a few times

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Made me titter, but im probably easily amused

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I have an idea SM

why don't we discuss current Motogp and the undisputed brilliance of MM, which seems to be only of interest to some of you insofar as it enables claims that he is better than a retired rider who still very obviously occupies your attention very deeply in his second year of retirement; I would hazard a guess that this is because he was rather successful rather than because he was not.

I am happy to discuss current gp racing events without bringing that retired rider into it, but if you wish to re-visit defeated arguments I am happy to play. All you have to produce is evidence that any other rider, not just Loris Capirossi, could be competitive for a victory on an 800 Ducati in a dry race.

I take it that you discount all the (justified) praise for Furusawa's and Rossi's genius in going with the cross-plane crankshaft inline Yamaha engine rather than other engines which made the Yamaha faster in a straight line. No doubt that the straightline performance of the 2007 Ducati was what won Stoner the championship, but the trick was getting the thing through the corners, which nobody else could do with any facility, including 4 other world champions, 2 of them world champions in the premier class, who have won close to a hundred premier class GPs on other bikes between them, as against only one on an 800 Ducati, and even that victory for Loris Capirossi was in an unusual wet-dry race when both Stoner and Rossi had immediate priorities other than beating him. Your boy Valentino is on record as saying that the brutal power delivery of the thing was a fundamental problem, and that was the big-bang version with several years more of electrickery development.

If MM is of any interest to you and I am to engage in speculation for fun, seemingly the original purpose of a forum such as this, I do think he could also have ridden an 800 Ducati.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices