Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP Argentina: Another clean sweep weekend for Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MotoGP Argentina: Another clean sweep weekend for Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

MotoGP Argentina: Another clean sweep weekend for Marquez

Marc Marquez has ignited paddock speculation that he’s looking to complete the perfect year in MotoGP, as he makes it three from three to win easily in Argentina. The young Spaniard didn’t have the race all his own way, however, with a fierce battle in the opening stages seeing him back in seventh after a poor start, while Jorge Lorenzo cleared...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 145 days ago (27 April 2014 19:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Supermario...

He has already been eaten... and defecated... tha's why his so full of sh**t...

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

what's that sound

.....it's the sound of inevitability......first rider to win every race in a season 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Wrong again Marion

Too much time mincing up and down Brighton's marine parade flashing the ugly arse of your Multistrada and not enough time paying attention to facts.

Like all bedwetters you spend so much time whinging about Nostro without ever actually challenging what I say about the Terrapin. Why I wonder? Perhaps deep down you know what I say is true. There is the gliimer of intelligence behind those jaundiced eyes of yours. I know in recent years you've markedly toned down your yellow fanboyism, fair weather patsy that you are.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Those odds are ridiculously short JW. MM is bl00dy good, but not that good and certainly not beyond a piece of bad luck. There's quite a few on here getting a little overexcited about the nigh on impossible perfect season.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Facts & the truth..Yardarmus style.

A washed-up mid packer..Nostro's stock in trade.

Rossi was consistently faster than Lorenzo during winter testing.

He's been fastest Yamaha in the three races so far and is also top M1 3rd in the standings..ahead of his team mate.

They're the facts Nostro..

The truth is..you're not very good at this predicting game are you?..something that tends to be backed up by your lowly bottom third position in our FRR league.

Nobody is whinging pal..just taking the piss.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ho, ho Wosi

And so he has been for the past three wilderness years despite your predictions and assertions to the contrary. Consistenly faster than JL? Hardly. P.I testing and last weekend I think not.

I will say he's looking a safer bet for fourth place this year, as once more the others don't seem to have the ability to raise their game further. But then it's only been the three mickey mouse flyaway races to date. You watch JL put the scrawny ar§e of the Terrapin back in its place at Jerez.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

'has been'..?

..but not now?

do I detect you limbering up for a spot of gymnastics?

ooh ooh..j-j-j-just you w-watch..haha

MotoGP pygmy is about right.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

As it stands he's looking likely to have that third tier status nailed on this year.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

WASHED UP,INDEED....

The bloke`s got even less point`s than at the same stage last season!   And yet the dream world people on here still believe.   Remind`s me of all those people who belong to the many religious gang`s,the world is blighted with,never let the fact`s get in the way. I`ve read his preposterous claim`s about him missing out on 2 podium`s,1st off he`s got to learn how to set the bike up to deal with the Rossified tyre`s,and blaming SB for him not beating his team-mate,funny as fck!   Let`s face it, he was running wider than a fat bird trying to negotiate a cone slalom,even when no other rider was near him.   It won`t take JL long to overhaul him,and then it will be   business as usual,the 3 alien`s at the front,where they belong.  And the Yamaha will be winning again,ofcourse, as most track`s are Yammy one`s.Qatar was a prime example,but JL dumped it,so giving it to Honda,and a not very fit MM.   It`s a shame it`s taken so long for JL to get set with the new tyre`s,but come Jerez,he will back on it.   Should be stomping!

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

JEEZ

thought i would have a look to see if anything interesting in motorcycles kindergarten but same saddos arguing amongst themselves.

revnev why do you constantly make such a fool of yourself?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices