Skip to content

General Monday???? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Monday????

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Monday????

is supposed to be a good day, so does anyone know of any meets going on, especially in the north of England? I'm not planning one coz its the kiss of death for it if I do it, so, come on everyone, whats happening?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 175 days ago (02 May 2014 13:38)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

On Monday..

I will mostly be going to Oulton Park watching BSB.. Yipeeee....!!!!!  :biggrin::sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Soz

working :upset: ave a nice one though :smile

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Preunit...

Your working a Bank Holiday..  ? :upset: Well i hope your on triple time...:smile:smile

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

No bike this weekend

Saturday Army V Navy Rugby

Sunday spend half day preying for death, the latter half of the day wishing I was dead when SWMBO starts on me

Monday probably in the garden being a girly creep

Tuesday back to work

Reply to this Topic
hawk750

Apr 09

hawk750 says:

Head south

Mayday run to Hastings :wink:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

alas

ive gotta miss oulton this year ( normally go from Saturday till Tuesday ) , but tis juniors 6th birthday on Monday & shes having a party with all her little friends on sunday .. so gotta do the " daddy " job this weekend .. but will be back to normal service next year ..

have a good race day ash & if ya bump into me brother give him a kick in the nads from me ta .. ( ya cant miss him he's built like a brick outhouse & his girlfriend is as black as coal , lovely woman anorl )

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Oh Ok... !!!

I`ll do that Weasel...  :lol::lol:..

And a Big Happy 6th Birthday to your little princess from me..:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Mrs H

i'm self-employed and don't work for a bank so I see no reason not to work, in fact working bank hols is a god send, no 4x4's taking Tarquin and Arabella to pre school, no cocks in company cars, so getting to and from jobs is a piece of piss........almost verging on a joy :smile

I'd rather ave the Tuesday off when all the muppets ave gone back to work at the "bank" or what ever 

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Preunit..

You have a very differant experience to Bank Holidays than me.. Our little village gets swarmed by "Comforts"(Comfort day people)...  and they clutter up the roads,wreak havoc all over the place..  Bank Holidays for me are,Get up very early then we piss off as far away from here as possible..:wacko: come home when they have all fecked off...!!!   :roll eyes:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Steve

I only hope that whilst i am in the UK for the short period 3rd June to 11th June summat might be going on.

I would love to have a meet somewhere north of Birmingham, south of Carlisle, and West of York.
Of course i will be out on the monster. I suspect it might be a Bobby no mates week.:mad:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices