Skip to content

General Jeremy Clarkson... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Jeremy Clarkson...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

Jeremy Clarkson...

ok, bit of a prick at times, but the latest bullshit about did he /didn't he say the, (sorry if your delicate) the 'N' word....what a witch hunt. :mellow:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 84 days ago (03 May 2014 18:19)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

It's bollock's

What is all the effing fuss about a stupid word.

They call themselves ''the word'' all the time, yet we humans cannot, it is utter bollock's.
Do we winge and whine when they call us Honky, pale face or whatever, no, we have a laugh. PC gone effing mad.:doubt:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Surely It all depends on the spelling of the

'N' word?

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Unit

Elaborate?? :blink:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

hmmmmm

People from Britain are called....Brits, Limeys, Poms......people from Poland are called....Pols....the French are called Frogs......People with Ginger Hair are called gingers.....Blondes are called Dumb..........The list is endless.... reckon pretty much every one on the planet, from whatever country they happen to live in, has been called something........... "sticks and stones will ............"

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Bob

i'm not sure in what context the 'N' word was allegedly used, but there are two spellings/meanings..

A - Nigger
B- Nigga

google is ya friend :wink:

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

I think.....

any excuse to get rid of the idiot is worth looking into. He's been a law unto himself in the past but the BBC won't get rid of him because Top Gear makes too much money for them so they put up with him. But the time is coming when he's going to go too far and even the BBC won't save him, and for me, that time can't come soon enough.

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

bob...

exactly, and I've heard Asians calling out " oi Paki" to their friends.  If a coloured presenter said "honky" no one would bat an eyelid. 

In any case, Clarkson refutes he ever said it (saying he wouldn't apologise for the situation in Syria either as he didn't start it ) ...and the so called 'voice expert' was only 70% sure he said it.             :mellow:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Plus

it was cut wasn't it? He said it sounded too much like the word and wanted it cut - it's a total fucking farce and I hate people with a passion who are just professionally offended by crap. Have some fucking balls for crying out loud.

If someone called me a white bastard or some racist term I really wouldn't care. Some people are just offended by descriptions or things that could potentially be offensive, even if it's not intentional.

There is no excuse for going mad because a few people complain. These people probably complain about anything that could be in the least bit offensive to anyone. Is calling me a "tight fisted Yorkshire prick" racist because it's about where I'm from?

I'll tell you what is racist - our immigration policy. Now THAT is fucking racist. If you're from Europe (and therefore likely to be white) you can walk in but if you're from the rest of the world (far less likely to be white) then you face increasing restrictions as the government tries to reduce immigration. Yet UKIP wants the same system for everyone and everyone to be equal in their attempts to emigrate here yet THEY are called racist.

It's proof that people are uninformed, judgmental idiots who have no clue about what they're saying because they don't have the mental fortitude to properly analyse the facts. It's INTENTION that should dictate what is racist, what is criminal and what is wrong, not action. Attempted murder should be the same as murder as your intent is the same. Accidental 'racism' isn't racist as there was no intent. Intentionally using someone's colour against them IS racist and should be treated as such. 

This society puts too much emphasis on outcome and too little on intention and it means utter bastards are left to roam free and good people are in prison. It means someone who started a mumble with a sort of "n" sound is being persecuted and will probably lose his job... bear in mind that it's his controversial "say as I think" attitude that makes the BBC so much money and their gagging order is cutting off their nose to spite their cliche.

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Phil

We have to meet up. I want to shake your hand.

Why the f--k do we put up with it..............what happened to the bulldog spirit......we are becoming a nation of wimps and yes sirs.
F--k em.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

"I want to Shake Your Hand"

...... Careful Bob........... He has Diseases ........and Strange Habits....including Skid marks and.......... Un-holy Fetishes .................. I love him though............:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices