Skip to content

Discuss This Jerez MotoGP: Marquez continues 100% win record in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerez MotoGP: Marquez continues 100% win record in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Jerez MotoGP: Marquez continues 100% win record in 2014

Marc Marquez claimed his first ever victory at the Jerez circuit to continue his amazing 100% record in 2014 after also claiming pole position. Marquez was forced to battle with Yamaha rider Valentino Rossi in the early laps as the pair battled for the lead. But on lap three Marquez pulled the pin and eased away from Rossi, who was unable...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 85 days ago (04 May 2014 14:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

How very strange

There doesn't seem to be any comments from the Rossi detractors, I wonder why.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

How very strange

There doesn't seem to be any comments from the Rossi detractors, I wonder why.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

JehovahsWitness

If Carbon brakes can't take hard braking from the start of a race, then it's a problem with the brakes, not the pilots, Rossi uses scoops on his M1 for this precise reason and had the same problem not so long ago, last race to be precise.

Also on Spies bikes there was no way he could have been as hard on the brakes as Rossi is today, the chassis didn't have the right settings range for this, instead Rossi had tyre temperature and grip issues all 2013 season.

Funny a guys like Marquez can beat everyone else on the first few laps braking harder than everyone else no?

I don't think it was pilot error, it's manufacturers errors not to provide with disks and pads that can takes the heat and teams not to see this issues trough, it's Moto GP, not endurence racing and races are won or lost on this kind of details.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Blah

Blah blah. MM is going to win blah blah. Fate my freinds has a hand to play and god forbid it is the hand it dealt my hero Wayne Rainey. Lets wait and see. Lorenzo at the moment has nothing to lose by going to Ducati for a year. He WILL get 12,000,000 euros for his trouble and could come back and win the facking thing on a honda. If your brakes boil up its the fluid not the hand that applies pressure so cal had bad luck, so be it, out of his depth, only because he is at Ducati. Rossi second says a lot in my book, if MM is clearing off and he is best of the rest then take note, one fack up byMM and it could see Rossi doing a Schwantz.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Marquez

goes into the record books, Rossi takes 2nd place, Dani goes 3rd, and Lorenzo goes for a 4 hour session with his shrink. 

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

JW

I just watched the CC interview on video pass.  If I was his boss, i'd haul him over some hot embers and ask him what the frig is he saying - the lad is NOT learning....  Gotta be careful he's going to turn into a bigger moaner than Stoner without an eighth of the results or talent.  He knew what he was getting himself into with the Bologna factory.  Still, am sure it's paying for his nice house in San Diego.... and when he's sucking on a margarita on a crocodile pool lounger in 2015, he wont' give a toss.  Like Dovi in his Italian villa.  With marble floors. 

@4646 where did you hear JL was going to Ducati? I was sat here thinking he would surely announce his jump to Honda before the Indy round.....  do you know something we don't. What is the source of your info bud?

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

jw

like your new hat! are you a dovi fan??? LOL

mach3

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

Did Big Bwad Bradl not mess Flossis race today?

didnt get to catch the race but it seems after much huffing and puffing in the previous two rounds the lanky yellow vomit finally put in a performance worthy of what that Factory Yamaha is capable of. 

good on MM, keep on trucking kid. Its hilarious reading some of the comments made on other sites by the yellow cock sock wearing crew , where they discuss hypothetical scenarios in which MM crashes,misses rounds and Flo somehow manages to win the championship! hahahahah talk about delusions! MM could miss 4 rounds, come back and still hand Flo his ass on a plate

Keep dreaming morons! hahahaha

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Just watched the interview too

And sent him a message telling him he needs to shut up and sort his sh1t out, I suspect it's highly unlikely he'll take heed

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

ridge

did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? dam say what you think, dont hold back next time.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices