Skip to content

Discuss This Jerez MotoGP: Marquez continues 100% win record in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerez MotoGP: Marquez continues 100% win record in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Jerez MotoGP: Marquez continues 100% win record in 2014

Marc Marquez claimed his first ever victory at the Jerez circuit to continue his amazing 100% record in 2014 after also claiming pole position. Marquez was forced to battle with Yamaha rider Valentino Rossi in the early laps as the pair battled for the lead. But on lap three Marquez pulled the pin and eased away from Rossi, who was unable...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 84 days ago (04 May 2014 14:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Hold on rev...

I doubt he'll lose his job!  Equally, Ducati knew what they were taking on with Cal - which included his outspoken views BUT at least he does have an opinion and personality.  He needs to reign it in a little bit and understand the political sensitivity of what he says - learning from a certain southern hemisphere rider (of which he's not comparable to).  He'll probably get a rollicking and I very much expect him to be there in Le Mans - fighting for the win ;-) haha...

Don't forget his contract is until end of 2015 - there's probably a performance clause offset against mechanical failure and development commitment therefore proving who is at fault for any retirement at any given round is important for legal reasons and financial obligation when things go sour.  The amusing thing is Ducati s legal team are the most experienced of all factories in that respect!

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

Well done!!

Vale! Shame Marquez is around or you would probley win another title! 

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Where are all the Rossi haters now?

Only won 9 world championships because his bike was better than everyone else I heard some of you say. 

Only won 9 world championships because he didn't have to contend with riders like Lorenzo I heard some of you say. 

Only beat Lorenzo because he had number one status and didn't share data I heard some of you say. 

So now he is going faster than Lorenzo, who you all said ws a God, and wh now feels he needs to go to the gym t keep up with Rossi. And that's Rossi aged 34 with Lorenzo 27 and at his peak. 

Rossi? GOAT? You bet he is. 

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Agree Pacman - and you never know if MM jumps off it he might still pinch a tenth title. 

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

It looks like MM is fully in control at the moment and hasn't really been pushed to the limit. Rossi on the other hand looks like he is probably on the limit of the M1. Now whether or not the Honda is better than the M1 is still debatable and would only be known if they can ride each others bikes and give their own opinions. So it seems the only way they are going to push MM, is to get more upgrades and improve the M1.

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

ROSSI-MARC \m/

That's Victory number 4 for Marc... But a Brilliant second place finish by Valentino Rossi, still beating ass of younger riders. 46 Forever where is Stoner Oh yeah... Fishing

@RidgeFuckHRC : if you ever meet me , i would surely break your jaw. **** off

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Yes that's right off fishing, fckuing his beautiful wife and enjoying his millions, while you bitter little c*nts keep bringing him up despite the fact he's been gone for a year and a half. You must have a secret hard on for Stoner.

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

CBR or whatever

Lol...can't find any good comeback...for whom are you cheering now..lol 

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Rossi's legacy to Ducati.............

Reply to this Topic
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

Jerez

Not a good post race interview for Cal, he;s not on the bike long enough or doing well enough to criticise the team as strongly as he is. When things are going bad a rider needs to be somewhat of a leader and Cal in fairness sounded a bit like a spoilt adolescent. If he puts his head down he can do it, sounds like a man lacking confidence.

Rossi was super today, any one else feel Dani was the biggest let down? Maybe its because I had a fiver on him..!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices