You are in... Forums > General > General > Open Uni

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

letterpigeon

Feb 14

letterpigeon says:

Open Uni

Well, after 10 years out of school, i'm going back! Well, in a sense haha. Just enrolled myself onto the BEng (Hons) in engineering. I've spent the last 10 years whining about how students get discount everywhere but yet the forces get sod all etc. Now I'm becoming one myself! Oh dear! Although, BRING ON THE DISCOUNT!

Right, where's my school blazer gone?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 202 days ago (04 May 2014 17:58)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Fair play sir

and good luck....does this mean ya don't ave to get outta bed till midday :unsure::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

And stock up

Deodorant as you will be taking student showers:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
letterpigeon

Feb 14

letterpigeon says:

Hmm

Unfortunately, I also start a new job on the 12th of may, so no midday lie ins :( Not that the kids would let me anyway haha. Hoping to get half of my study time per week, done during downtime at work!

Reply to this Topic
Mickly

Dec 02

Mickly says:

Good Luck

You'll need it, I've just finished 6 years of a part time degree, holding down a full time job (with no down time) and family.

You'll find that things you used take for granted become so much harder - leisure rides are one of the first things to go ( after DIY, visits to the pub & helping the Mother in law decorate,!)
Mickly.

Reply to this Topic
letterpigeon

Feb 14

letterpigeon says:

:)

Well, it'll give me an excuse to get away from the kids on my days off haha. Nah, hopefully get to do the majority of it at work, then just some extra studying at home.

Just been reading and hoping that the maths isn't stupidly crazy! I'll be going over my maths books from my trade training later i reckon.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices