Skip to content

General Bloody BT Sport! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Bloody BT Sport!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Bloody BT Sport!

Thought I had it cracked when last year it was announced BT Sport was taking over MotoGP coz I already had cable broadband, so come the first race of the season, I find I can't get BT Sport to work. Much phoning to their help line where they give me a new password which gets me on and I'm away. Today, I try to watch again with same password and it doesn't work. Phones them up again and I'm told I haven't done the Sign In bit. So go through all that and at the end of it, it tells me I will receive a pin number IN A WEEKS TIME!!! which will confirm I am the account holder. I complain I am missing the Moto GP and didn't have to do this last time. The operator apologises and said there's nothing he can do. Cue severe complaint E mail to their complaints dept.!! Gave them all the correct security passwords and questions answered and account number and still they don't believe me! Beware if you are thinking of taking them on!!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 151 days ago (04 May 2014 19:23)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

I watched the BT Sport

broadcast on streaming video for $0.00.

Reply to this Topic
suzukiandy

May 08

suzukiandy says:

BT sport

Try here costs 0
http://cricfree.tv/live/index.php
:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
tc330

Mar 11

tc330 says:

Free race coverage

Russian channel called Auto Plus shows all races live.......commentary makes just as much sense as bt sport too:lol:

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Glad I`ve stood my ground

And not baught BT broadband or paid an extra £13 to SKY ,cos give it a year It`l all fall apart !

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices