Skip to content

General I'm feeling Sad Tonight...... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > I'm feeling Sad Tonight......

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I'm feeling Sad Tonight......

7 years riding a couple of Suzuki hayabusas....all over the country........and I spent the entire day cleaning all the Crud off....and it came up looking "good as new".......... hope the ZZR comes up as nice in a few years time... Fare well old friend..............:smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 206 days ago (04 May 2014 21:37)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
albert88

Jan 10

albert88 says:

stop

you posted last night you were sad & again tonight , where is the love?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

albert........

there is ....little love in my life...... that's why i'm sad...........:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

cheers up ya

miserable bastid.......:mellow:

there, proper tough love helps !! :unsure::laugh:

Reply to this Topic
albert88

Jan 10

albert88 says:

dear john

cant help with your love life snev, but i hope everything works out for ya.:smile

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Thanks Albert......

Ever since my OH got her "Leg Over".....I have had to stay at home looking after the kids and doing all the things that she ......never really did ............... it's been quite cool really...... no nagging, no moaning..........:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

snev(and anyone else)..

why do you feel the need for a bike like the ZZR1400, with such huge performance that to be honest very rarely, in fact probably never gets used on our cluttered, speed camera ridden, unmarked police car festooned roads? Use anywhere near it's full potential and get caught you'll end up getting your arsehole reamed in prison and a lengthy ban. Surely a smaller less powerful bike that is massive fun to ride makes more sense?  Is it some macho thing? Not being funny, just trying to understand why people buy these bikes. 

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

CB13.....

Each to their own I guess......:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Thinking about it though.....

I have been riding Sports Tourers since the mid Eighties....... I guess it's because they are a great combination of Comfort, Speed, Handling and Economy........ I find Lots of places to enjoy it all and love the Thrill of the Acceleration .....This Macho/Small Penis thing..... that some people like to mention, is a little bit odd really.....I just like Having Fun as I do on any Bike including the Incredible MT09......which is Smaller and Less Powerful..... I'm Taking that bike on a five day trip of about 800 miles on Wednesday. Then when I get back, I'll be picking up the ZZR1400...Then I'm going to Fit a Full Yoshimura 4 into 1 R77 carbon System Power commander 5....Filter, Velocity Stacks and get it set up at Crescent........... Hoping for a true rear wheel.... 205 bhp

Happy Days :smile

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

It's..

a macho thing then!! Fair enough, as you say each to their own. Never felt the need to enhance my masculinity and am comfortable with who I am.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

"Its a Macho thing then"

If that's want you want to believe then that's fine CB...... Personally I don't see it that way........Riding bikes is a huge Thrill, Riding Really fast Bikes is an even Greater thrill....that's all..........:unsure:I also ride my over half's CBR125 It's fun Too........ oh and a boring Volvo car and a bunch of Boring Vans.......as far as I'm aware my Penis remains the same size.:wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices