You are in... Forums > General > General > Abducted girls

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Abducted girls

Those hundreds of girls kidnapped and then to be sold into (likely sexual) slavery by Boko Haram....

... now THAT is something the British Army should be deployed to crush. A real cause in the interest of the world, showing that there is a line and if you cross it, you die, rather than wars for oil and America which kill thousands of civilians. We should send in special forces and kill the lot of the evil bastards and return the children to their parents.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 135 days ago (05 May 2014 16:26)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I Do Agree Phil........

Just the other day I was Talking to an Ex Soldier who served in Bosnia........ there were some Truly  Shocking events taking place under their noses.......and they were powerless to intervene........... having to listen to women and young Girls being Raped and killed by Drunken Thugs..... someone's Wife, Daughter Mother or Sister ............ Nothing more deserving of intervention in my opinion........forget Politics .......move in and shoot the disgusting low life scum............:mad::mad::mad::mad: 

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I can't

stand men who would use a woman against her will.

I'd not be able to cope if that sort of stuff was happening. I'd be buying a silenced weapon and picking the bastards off in my down time.

There are certain sex offenders who should not be in prison, costing the state £50,000 / year but should just be dead.  Murder is not as bad as rape in my book and whilst there are issues surrounding vindictive women making false reports, there are real rapists out there who deserve to die. Those raping young children should just be shot. If there's DNA evidence (i.e. his come is up her fanny) then the case is closed and they should just be shot.

I doubt anyone would resent the British Army moving in for a real cause like this. Hell, a rebel group like this could easily be brought to its knees by a western mercenary group like executive outcomes if the Nigerian government had the balls to hire them. The leader of this gang of cunts should be tied down onto a circular saw bench and slowly sliced in two from the balls upwards, pausing if he loses consciousness due to the pain and resuming when he's awake. Perhaps using a laser, Bond style would be better so it cauterises and he doesn't die from blood loss before the punishment is complete.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

phil

"I can't

stand men who would use a woman against her will."

think they made a film about them :ph43r:.....

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Well I'm

not buying anymore of their records.

I mean as much as I liked Whiter shade of Pale, it was somewhat over played but now Procal Harum have moved into kidnap well enough is enough.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

"...rather than wars for oil and America ..."

Ancient* history man - get over it.  :blink:

*By colonial standards, that is.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

"...having to listen to women and young Girls being Raped and killed by Drunken Thugs..."

Describes pretty much every army - part of the reason so many people want US military bases* removed from their countries - especially since the US brow-beats the host countries into giving full immunity for all crimes (and US military services are notoriously lax in prosecuting sexual assault by their members).

*Over 700 US bases in foreign countries.

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Todays merry go round with a new slant

This organisation will just use the 'sale' of these girls/ women to fund more weaponry so they can abduct more girls/ women in the future. They justify it in any way they want but it simply comes down to some individuals enjoying power over others and perverting beliefs to protect themselves. Unfortunately it happens the world over in the same way and nothing is done to stop it less some fantics decide to kick off.

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

well

what do you expect ???

they are " ISLAMist's "

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

so true weasel

now subway have gonne to hallal chicken

never will I go to a sub again

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Jesus effin wept

I take it you boycott indian curries as well then gungadim?

Feck me, you and stoaty have to be the thickest tag team i've ever seen :unsure:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices