Skip to content

Discuss This McConnell secures Supersport double British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > McConnell secures Supersport double

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

McConnell secures Supersport double

Billy McConnell stormed to his second win of the weekend after a brilliant battle with Supersport title rival Alistair Seeley. The Smiths Triumph rider fought his way through the field after an initially slow start before becoming embroiled in an intense battle with Seeley for the win. After numerous changes of the lead, McConnell made a decisive pass at the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 150 days ago (05 May 2014 18:28)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Fantastic Race

This was a race for the purists. No Electronics or Egos. Just riders giving it their all. Using skill. bravery and the will to win. Its just a shame someone had to finish 2nd Really glad I kept my SKY package and didnt go to BT  

Reply to this Topic
rodgerslyon

Jan 06

rodgerslyon says:

BT and Sky

Ratchetman, just change your Broadband to BT and you can have both. Sky will add BTSport to your existing package and you can enjoy the GP weekends as well.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Do you work for BTSport rodgerslyon ?   You're promoting blackmail.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BT + Eurosport

I've got the BT package, and it's great, but I stream Eurosport for BSB & WSB, the feed's 1st class in HD at £2.99 a month, and I don't work for BT or Eurosport, lol.

You are right ratchetman, the supersport was stunning, great respect for each other, but still happy to exchange a bit of paint and great mates into the bargain. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices