Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha release stunning new MT-125 New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Yamaha release stunning new MT-125

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

Yamaha release stunning new MT-125

Yamaha's recently launched MT-09 and MT-07 have certainly captured the UK’s imagination with their blend of affordability and old-school simple riding pleasure, and now Yamaha has released another new MT into the market. The new MT-125 is heavily based around the engine and running gear of the YZF-R125, which has also received a host of updates for 2014. Highlights• ‘Full-size’...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 138 days ago (07 May 2014 14:36)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Stunning?

To gain public trust, stop blowing up your releases with over-exaggerated words.  It's not even nice looking, it's just barely OK. 

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/303732/images/yamaha_391049_2014_yam_mt125_eu_ms1rb_stu_009.jpg

Reply to this Topic
hough

May 11

hough says:

I think it looks stunning

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

hough

you are either badly joking or have no sense of style or work for MCN or Yamaha!

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Ha SHIVA

if that 'ad a BMW badge on the tank you'd be on it's d*ck 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Boltysan

Nov 11

Boltysan says:

Looks good to me

Reply to this Topic
hough

May 11

hough says:

SHIVA

.....or I might just have an opinion on a motorcycle that differs to yours. I personally don't desire BMW motorcycles, but each to their own eh?  It's what makes humans such an interesting, diverse breed. 

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

MT 125

I love it. Just a shame it isn't a 2 stroke.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Preunit & Hough

Preunit: you are so way off.  I am most critical of BMW.  Just read my notes on here.  Next time, do a bit of research or just don't talk about somthing you don't know anything about.

Hough: no, you are not entiteld to a bogus opinion.  And who is talking about Beemers here?

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Alas SHIVA

your opinion doesn't count, just the opinions of the excited 17 year olds falling over each other trying to get their hands on what looks like a very  bike indeed.

Looks like Yamaha 'as another winner on it's hands 

PS - I don't fcuking work for yamaha...or MCN either :wink:

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Another parts bin stripper.......

I can hear them now, "Oh, if only i were 17 again".......

This bike is nothing special, wheels are skinny, the frame is  a steel beam frame, rather than ally, which i find ironic, today, as Aprilia and Cagiva use ally for around about the same price and general overall appearance is soso at best.

Seems to me, there's a lot of moaning by the manufacturer's about how much technology costs, so that reflects in the prices we have to pay... £4K - 4.5 K for a basic mass produced 125 is ridiculous, unless it's something special........We're being stung.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices