Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha release stunning new MT-125 New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Yamaha release stunning new MT-125

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

Yamaha release stunning new MT-125

Yamaha's recently launched MT-09 and MT-07 have certainly captured the UK’s imagination with their blend of affordability and old-school simple riding pleasure, and now Yamaha has released another new MT into the market. The new MT-125 is heavily based around the engine and running gear of the YZF-R125, which has also received a host of updates for 2014. Highlights• ‘Full-size’...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 112 days ago (07 May 2014 14:36)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nakedbri

Mar 10

nakedbri says:

Nice

Looks great. Almost as sexy as my first bike, a naked TZR 125. If I was 17/18 again, this would most likely be my first bike. Lets hope it rides as good as it looks. 

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Hi Shiva AKA..... BMW Through and through

seriously Buddy......... Get Over your self........... You really are getting boring....This is MCN.....not some Half Arsed Yank rubbish.....go sell it to your own People........... and all the "Shiva racing.com" bullshit...... Just Get Over yourself .........

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

And

Bloody well done Yamaha.........If this bike has anywhere near the fun and Excitement that the MT07 and MT09 have then....... This will sell....... probably won't appeal to "Stressed" though.........I'm still waiting for His List of Favourite bikes....................... it's been an awfully long wait.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

snev

I heard some fly buzzing sound, was that you spewing utter nonsense again? 

Reply to this Topic
edmundolf

Jul 06

edmundolf says:

Oi there Shiva

Statements like this.... Hough: no, you are not entiteld to a bogus opinion..... Well how to put it....they make you look like a bit of a cock.

Reply to this Topic
truantray

Jan 14

truantray says:

very nice..Sorry Grom

This will kill the Honda Grom's sales.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

No Shiva.....

It's the sound you Hear when your Head is firmly .....Shoved up your Ass....... and you can't hear anyone else telling you to .....DO ONE.

Snev racing . Comical.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

There does appear to be

an overiding consensus that the bike's cool........and SHIVA's a cock 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Matthew1971

Nov 12

Matthew1971 says:

Another great looking machine from Yamaha, I do hope we will see a new R1 this year....

Reply to this Topic
foxens

May 14

foxens says:

MT-125?

Didn't Honda already have a bike called MT-125? Looks good but around £4k for a 125 is a bit offputting.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices