Skip to content

General sup....Chaps ? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > sup....Chaps ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

snev

Jan 11

snev says:

sup....Chaps ?

Have I missed Anything........

last night I had one of the best Chicken Phals ever....... yes yes I know......too hot for some...... anyway, went to the Jamaica Inn today for a "full Cornish"....Twas Bleddy Ansum I tell ee......high up on Bobby Moore:unsure:........It was Blowing an absolute Hurricane with Large Flat Driving rain..... so I decided to have a good look around, tis a strange place, full of old stuff like Animal Traps and Grappling Hooks...... Went off across the Moor...... and ended up at Boscastle....... then off to Tintagel then to  some small seaside place...... covered by Misty rain....... then back for a nice hot bath.....

this afternoon the weather was better so I did a bit more Exploring........ Can't seem to upload any pics so I'll wait till I get home.........

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 137 days ago (10 May 2014 18:21)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Ff

:wink:i tried to go to town and then turned round halfway there as i realise i was in too much pain. And now i'm looking at the research around neuropathic pain and cannabis of which there is a shit load and i'll fucking retarded government won't let us use it.  Gehay. 

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"Have I missed Anything"

Oh hang on.... ya not on baby's most hated list..which is of no consequence to anyone what so ever :wacko:

Sounds like ya aving a lotta fun mate  "high on Bobby Moore" i've 'ad a few laughs meself while "high on Bob Hope"  :biggrin:

Get them piccies up...coz
:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Phil....have you

tried that Irish Potato brew......pocine or something like that......Tis about 70% proof.....or Pussers rum......That's pretty good at numbing the pain........

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Is the parrot still there?

Nope ...The fecker Blew off in the wind..........although I did crunch on a bit of Beak in me Sausage......I was spitting Feathers.........

Glad to hear I'm not on Baby's most hated list......:mellow: why what have I nearly not done now......:unsure:

OH...Fu Hu Kin Ell.........Ain't I the Bad Boy..........naughty step again

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I've been

on 46% whisky since before 4pm and I'm feeling a little sick now so no more drinkies and I'm totally maxed out on pain meds.

Just wish the government wouldn't fucking restrict what meds are available to doctors.

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

I've

been out on the proper ale most of the day - does that help?

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

It sounds as if

you're having a fine trip. I saw Genesis in Boscastle, before they were famous.

I did my very first long ride to Cornwall years ago, on a BSA Bantam. It took 3 days to get there and the bike never came home. I left it in a ditch on the road to Mevagissey. If you get round that way it might still be there :smile

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Yep.... Mevagissey

Is still there...................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Very good, snev!

I walked right into that one :biggrin:

I'm off on my girl's day out tomorrow. Lunch in France, for a change of scenery for a few hours. It's too windy to think out there and the rain's lashing down. I'm guessing I needn't pack the SPF50.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

S'up ?

Been out hillwalking.... expected to get rained on ..but the forecast was wrong and it turned into a beautiful afternoon ..went up Conic Hill at Balmaha by Loch Lomond ..... now resting tired legs and watching Eurovision with a drink. :winkie:

This afternoon...

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2927/14131366476_ba79512ab5_o.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/14174612883_86bc4b373a_o.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7398/13967902218_929bfe1486_o.jpg

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle