Skip to content

Discuss This WSB Imola: Rea makes it two from two as he dominates in Italy World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB Imola: Rea makes it two from two as he dominates in Italy

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

WSB Imola: Rea makes it two from two as he dominates in Italy

An imperious Jonathan Rea has taken a double victory at Imola by dominating race two, to complete a fairytale weekend for the Pata Honda, taking the championship lead in the process. Similar to race one, Rea led flag to flag, with none of his rivals able to match the pace of the Northern Irishman as he took the race win by...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 110 days ago (11 May 2014 13:08)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

UP I PLACE

DONT KNOCK HASLAM HE WENT FROM 8TH TO 7TH DID HE FIND THAT MAGIC SETTING AGAIN ???? AHAHAH

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

A replacement

for Leon, I would suggest Alex Lowes, he comes as a BSB champion, something that Leon has never been able to achieve, even with a dad like he's got. Alex is on an outdated unreliable Suzuki, he's talented and hungry to win. I've got nothing against Leon, whatsoever, he's won WSB races, but I don't think he's up to regular podiums, which is what it takes to keep your seat nowdays.

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

Jonny

Well little Leon is doing no worse than Aoyama did on the Honda, and he's over in Moto Gp?!  Well done to a fellow Ulsterman though great stuff...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices