Skip to content

General MCN meet @ Squires on the Sunday 8th of June General

You are in... Forums > General > General > MCN meet @ Squires on the Sunday 8th of June

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

MCN meet @ Squires on the Sunday 8th of June

Me and gunga are heading north to squires and it would be great to meet up with some of you lovely folk off of here again, I wonna see if they took me up on my suggestion last year.....that they start selling jellied eels and playing Chaz and Dave :unsure:

Any how, we'll be there at midday(ish) as long as gunga don't get arrested again the night before :wacko:and I don't put a stone through his rad (sorry again mate:upset:)

This will be weather dependent for us as it's a 400 mile round trip (by the time we've got lost a couple of times ) coz ridding up there in a monsoon don't really appeal.

So we really hope the weather is  and some of you lads and lasses can make it.....Woohoo bring on the summer...

Motorcycles graphics

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 105 days ago (14 May 2014 16:33)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

On the Basis of Getting lost

it would be @ 700 miles for me......... So In Theory it would be a 4hr round trip on the ZZR1400 flat out....... but if I was running it in, then it would be @ 9 hrs....... anyway I'd have to stop every 5 minutes or so to take Pics and that would add about 4 days ......by which time ...... I'd be late and miss all the fun..........so "sorry" Unit but I'm probably not going........:upset:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

snev

ya more than welcome to stay over at ours if that would help :unsure: might even lay on some beer and a curry :smile

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

I hope...

it is an hot day all over the U.K. because I'll be in Scotland that day....so it'll probably be the green welly or somesuch for me....will catch you later at Ironbridge or somewhere (maybe even the Ace cafe again).:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"will catch you later at Ironbridge or somewhere (maybe even the Ace cafe again)"

for sure oldish, hope ya ave a cracking time in gods country, and we'll all keep our fingers crossed on the weather front :smile

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Nice one

I am in UK 3rd June to 12th June so no excuse other than i don't have a proppa bike.

Only bike i have in UK is "The Wing", would i be welcome if i came on that.
Mrs H, you could have another sit on it (i'll put the heated seats on if it's cold.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"Only bike i have in UK is "The Wing", would i be welcome if i came on that."

Fcuk yeah..... it will be great to see ya again mate :smile

"Mrs H, you could have another sit on it (i'll put the heated seats on if it's cold."

Bob, I think Mrs H 'ad a soft spot for that wing, she was laughing like a little girl last time :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

I will indeed

look out for Pete mate....but he'll prolly not miss us tho :wink:...

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Don't worry

About the sun. I bring some from here. Showing 41/2c on the car today......nice (not).:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

it's been ...

a nice day here too today Bob, but the northerly wind is blowing a bit keeping the temperatures down.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

preunit...

would you like to decipher the imagery on those pearly kings suits.Bow bells maybe?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices