Skip to content

Discuss This Marquez: No pressure to extend winning streak MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marquez: No pressure to extend winning streak

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marquez: No pressure to extend winning streak

Reigning MotoGP world champion Marc Marquez has played down the pressure and expectation to continue his scintillating start to 2014 at the legendary Le Mans track this weekend. The Spaniard is bidding to become the first rider since Giacomo Agostini in 1972 to win the season’s opening five races in France on Sunday. And success in Sunday’s fifth round would make him...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 160 days ago (15 May 2014 10:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

As if

anyone thinks someone other than MM will win on Sunday. Incredible, history in the making.  

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

You never know

He could have a bit of bad luck, he had a huge amount of good fortune last season with all those crashes ( 15 ) and no particualr injury unlike Jorge and his 3 crashes and two shoulder injuries.

Otherwise, so what, it's exciting to watch, i could watch him wrestling the Honda all day and not get bored and if Rossi, Jorge and Dani are scrapping nearby al lthe better.

Reply to this Topic
gwcrim

Nov 13

gwcrim says:

Someone will beat him soon.  If J-Lo could get his head on straight and put in a good race, he's capable.  I'd love to see Rossi get by him but I have my doubts that he's really up to it.  I think to beat MM, you'd have to surprise pass him in the last corner.  Otherwise, he'd stalk you down.

Reply to this Topic
aintnothin

Apr 12

aintnothin says:

MM and the Honda

are the best package today, well at least as far as last Sunday.

Of course an accident or some other incident (getting one's traction control severed, or having Bautista run into you) could interfere.

If DP gets a good start then I think we'd have a good fight.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Marquez

is a phenomenon. He`s one of a kind who comes along every other generation. 

If he doesn`t win on Sunday it will hardly matter. Barring injury, which all the riders are at risk of, he will win the championship this year and next year and....so on!
Coming second to this guy is no shame. He`s on a different level. I think the championship "battle" is in effect the race for second place. Lets face it all the others are thereabouts-ish timewise, Marquez has nearly a second advantage over the rest. 
Jorge will recover but will not come close to Marquez.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices