Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Marquez battles to another win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Marquez battles to another win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Marquez battles to another win

Reigning champion Marc Marquez has made it five wins in the first five races of 2014 despite running off track on the opening lap. The 21-year-old Spaniard was pushed wide and over the kerb by Jorge Lorenzo on the first lap and rejoined in tenth place. Just ten laps later Marquez had fought his way up to second place behind race leader...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 125 days ago (18 May 2014 14:03)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SquidsGodFather

Nov 13

i hate to admit it, but i guess Degrass was right *confused*

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

I know i'm an @sshole...

But everyone else is, the difference is about knowing it. :)

Reply to this Topic
VeritasH

Apr 13

VeritasH says:

It looks like nothing short of an act of god can stop the MM93 train now. 4 seconds down the road and then backing it right off in the final lap. 

He's making everyone else seem like 2nd tier riders. 

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

Rumour has it that a few years ago when you were waiting in your usual spot in the Mugello men's toilets hoping for a little anal blessing, in walks Jerry Burgess and in return for setting up a special meeting with your beloved Vale, you let Jerry give you a damn good bumming; not realising that the legendary Burgess donkey **** would leave you so wide open that you became a chocolate waterfall every time you sat on the toilet. Indeed rumour has it that you have to put terrapins (that explains the link) up there to get any kind of anal pleasure. So according to Burgess, he gets you into the Yamaha garage where you place yourself naked over his spare M1 and everyone clears out when he returns from FP2. Rossi, on pulling into the garage and seeing your display, is violently sick in his helmet and gets the hell back on track; then deciding it would be safer to break his arm in order to get airlifted safely away. 

Not trying to put you down, just want to get to the truth here - exactly how many terrapins can you fit at any one time?

Just saying Nostroterrapin

You can see the relief on his face when he is put in the helicopter. 

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

Ooops sorry Nostro. That was meant as a private message. MCN please delete. Apologies

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Platinum

ride from Marquez.  At this rate, he's going to quash my hopes of Dani Pedrosa for WC 2014 very soon! 

Superb ride from Rossi.  I did note he didn't shake hands with Bautista on the parade lap though!  Maybe hasn't forgiven him for Mugello last year?

Dovi once again justifying his place in the Italian outfit but unfortunately proving there is plenty of reason for the engineers to earn overtime before the home race.  As for Cal... probably best left unsaid.

Top ride from Pol and nice for both Tech 3 riders to bring it home in the top ten for the home race.  Tech 3 are now 3rd in the constructors table BTW. Oh dear Lorenzo, wonder if he's already made his mind up to leave Yamaha? am sure he'll be back on the podium in Mugello after his romp home last year.. 

First ten laps were the best in MotoGP for some time.  Great stuff!

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

I've never been Cal's biggest fan but to me he is doing no better or worse than anyone else on the Ducati. 3 seconds behind Dovi at the finish.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

JehovahsWitness

You better. Already proven to be full in the mythomaniac side of psychology, go learn about chassis, settings and riding before you post another one like "he used Lorenzo settings", takes some brain fade to come up with this one.

Strokey: A bit crude but spot-on.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

quite possibly Shawno

I did note he didn't shake hands with Bautista on the parade lap though! Maybe hasn't forgiven him for Mugello last year

Flo is known to be a stroppy bitch at times, akin to his temperamental fangirls. 

anyone else notice his amateur mistake that let MM through? i thought he had all the racecraft and skill in the world?

hahaha....

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

RidgeRacerHRC

Skills he have, look where Lorenzo is, the bike 100% as he would like, not yet, but it will come sooner than later, of course you didn't see MM make mistakes but i can live with you being short sighted, Rossi is showing his rear wheel to the rest of the field.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices