Skip to content

Discuss This Honda eager to give MotoGP chance to Jonathan Rea MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda eager to give MotoGP chance to Jonathan Rea

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda eager to give MotoGP chance to Jonathan Rea

Honda will push to find a MotoGP spot in 2015 for current World Superbike championship leader Jonathan Rea. The Ten Kate Honda rider has rocketed into the points lead in WSB after three successive wins, including a stunning double at the previous round in Imola. The 27-year-old has flirted with a MotoGP move and he has previously been linked with Gresini...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 92 days ago (22 May 2014 11:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Honda

are supposed to be replacing Bradl at the end of the season if rumours are to be believed. Maybe we could see Rea on board the LCR? I would hope that Redding did get Bautista's bike, however what Honda say and what Honda do are often two very different things.

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

I dream of a world where all the bikes in MotoGP are 'factory' status, where manufacturers develop a bike and supply parts for all teams, and everyone is given an equal opportunity to shine, not just the chosen two..

(I know it'll never happen!)

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Jonathan's

on a high right now, the blade's working well, but let's not get carried away, it's a long time to the end of the season, it's not going to be easy to take wins, like he's just done. I still think Honda will want a championship from him this year, before he even sniffs a MotoGP ride. I've still got Tom down for the WSB title again this year. But, good luck to Jonathan either way.

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Well said

it's a unfair championship and the Spanish know it but do they care NO as long as the Spanish get factory bikes it doesn't matter about anybody else put MM on a production racer and let's see how good he is Honda would not let him tested because they know the outcome

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

hopefully on Bautista bike

Reply to this Topic
aintnothin

Apr 12

aintnothin says:

What exactly has Redding

proved?  Bautista is fast when he stays on or isn't running into someone.  De Puniet is/was fast when he wasn't crashing out.  But it's about gathering points and getting on the podium for the glory of the team, etc.

Is it Bradl or the bike?  I don't know.  Certainly he was consistent in Moto2 fighting against MM.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

vds45

Can you clear up whether or not Bautista's bike is earmarked for Scott next year?

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

don't you watch Mot

well that is a bit of a silly statement isn't it what has Redding prover don't you watch Moto GP youngest ever Front row start youngest ever 125 race winner youngest ever fastest lap he has won the British Grand Prix twice into different classes second in the Moto 2 world championship has been the fastest production Honda rider in 3 races and oh yes usually only .3 off early Smith in qualifying on a bike 30 km an hour slower do you want me to carry on

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

all I can say

there is a factory bike in his contract by Honda in 2015 with what team I don't know

Reply to this Topic
aintnothin

Apr 12

aintnothin says:

I look at

what a rider is doing in the current category.

Currently Redding is behind in points Hayden and Aoyama.  Not saying he's not capable, just it's too early to make a judgment.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices