Skip to content

Discuss This Honda contemplating RCV1000R revamp for 2015 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda contemplating RCV1000R revamp for 2015

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda contemplating RCV1000R revamp for 2015

Honda has conceded it might have to radically change its new production Honda RCV1000R package to make it appealing for potential customers in 2015.The RCV1000R is Honda’s Open class project, designed to be a cheaper but competitive alternative to the Factory prototype RC213V.Costing around £1m to purchase outright, the production bike doesn’t feature technology like a seamless shift gearbox or...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 121 days ago (23 May 2014 11:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Wrong again Apex. You'll find a much broader world avaiable to you if you make an effort to see others points of view. I've regularly argued a point that may be remotely possible but I just can't bring myself to believe in wholeheartedly. You obviously couldn't tell which was which so far!

Bob's brought nothing to the table? Maybe, maybe not but he's certainly had you reassess many of your ideas.

The thread is over, you don't have to keep visiting and you certainly don't have to respond in the hope that you might catch Old Bob out on that rare occasion. It's a place for opinions and as I always say, some are willing to back theirs up, the rest are usually Rossi fanboys or kids. Which are you?

Reply to this Topic
TheApexTwin

Feb 14

TheApexTwin says:

You're a strange, strange man, Bob.

I spent a considerable amount of time expounding various sides of a debate to you, and all I got was the same bloody minded response reworded and repackaged like you had something new to say. And now you're telling me you saw it the other way around?! Fcking unbelievable.

For the record, you agreed with my opinion about what the RCVR should be able to do, but in accordance with your version of reality I agreed with you?! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha as you like to say.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

So we agreed on something, do you want a fkn trophy?

And it's not my fault I have to say things ten times in ten different ways to get through your thick skull. If you grew some balls and came out of the closet as Flo's No.1 Fangirl you might save us both a lot of time by not having to agree with me at all because we all know they're immune to the truth.

In the end you always agree, got me fkd why you insist on making yourself look like a tool doing it. Fkn kids!

Reply to this Topic
TheApexTwin

Feb 14

TheApexTwin says:

Bob, you have the self awareness and sense of irony of a fcking chimp.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha.

Give me one, solitary example of you being able to see anyone else's point of view.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Junior!

Someone wrote...

"I think what was realistically expected was a bike somewhere between CRT and satellite, capable of challenging those with a slight technical advantage when at the right track and with the right rider."

Difficult for Bob to argue with that so there's your one example. I win again.

But in the same post the d!ickhead says...

"It's not so much a case of what people don't get about the RCVR, it's about what it's failed to deliver. Namely, adding anything significant to the racing. Of course you can't expect to pay a fraction of what satellite teams have to and get the same performance. But if the RCVR only achieves CRT level results, what is the point of it?"

These are the ramblings of someone who clearly knows the facts, knows where the RCVR fits in, yet expects it to be challenging teams with ten times the budget, superior machinery and better riders.

How can I respect such contradictory rubbish.

I think I've worked out where you fit in Apex, you're a much more innocent version of Wosi but just as stupid and every bit as much in denial if not more. You hate Australians and like most Poms who don't remember celebrating a home champion (let alone a single solitary fkn win!!!) you wish you were Italian so you wouldn't feel bad about kissing a man in public. You have very limited technical skill and may or may not have once ridden a motorcycle in anger. Am I right or am I fkn right?

From now on I will refer to you as Wosi Jr. or just Junior.

Reply to this Topic
TheApexTwin

Feb 14

TheApexTwin says:

Refer to me however you like - I pay it no more mind than I would an attack from a 90 year old drunk riddled with dementia. Your attempt to paint yourself as a free thinking progressive was laughable, but this sad, desperate attempt to keep an argument going is just pitiful. And I would pity you if you weren't so offensively stupid.
As I said a while ago, I find the coarseness and un-politically correct flavour of Aussie humour genuinely funny, but I've no great love of ignorance. I hate Australians? How the fck do you even know I'm 'British' or 'English'? When have I ever made a direct reference to my nationality or anyone else on this forum? My 'Aussie race fanz' comment? That's an attack on sheer fckwittery. You've really given yourself away, Bob - wrap up what you say in knowledge and technical understanding all you like, but cut you in half and what you see is a typical, small-minded nationalist pr!ck.
Little lesson for you, simply agreeing with someone is just that, it's not an ability to see their point of view or how they see things. Like I can see your point of view (that of a thick c**t unable to tell the difference), but I don't share it. And to cap it all, you didn't even understand what you thought you were agreeing with! Last time, big bold letters for the thick kids - OVERLAP BETWEEN TIERS, as with factory/satellite, same for satellite/production racers. Got it, stupid? By teams with ten times the budget, I assume you mean factory teams, BUT I DIDN'T SAY THE RCVR NEEDED TO CHALLENGE THEM, and one of the teams running a production Honda IS a satellite team, you dumb fcker! And you think I or anyone else needs your respect or approval?

Oh, and you 'win again'?! That's all you're bothered about, not exchanging opinions and thinking about the sport, just a p!ssing contest's enough for you? Top job, mate - bragging rights are yours if you want them. You 'think' you understand me and class me alongside Wosi, because that's about the limit of your intelligence or ability to comprehend anything - diametric, no nasty grey areas or anything that requires real thought or effort because you know this is where you're as weak as sh!t. Nothing original to say, whoever said knowledge is power sadly overlooked you.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

You bore me Junior,  I didn't get past the first paragraph.

btw what's with the Ted Nugent avatar?

Reply to this Topic
TheApexTwin

Feb 14

TheApexTwin says:

Bravo, good effort. We can dance around the issue, make up silly names for each other and see who shouts the loudest all day long, but when it comes down to it you still haven't recovered from your attempt to save face from producing that feeble list. Don't blame you though, it was quite embarrassing watching you try and weasel your way out - I assume 'throwing a bit of tinsel around' is Aussie slang for talking utter sh!te? Since then you haven't been able to take your eyes off the dent in your armour, which never covered the fact that you've been proved fanboy No.1 tenfold.

So what's it to be? Pretend it never happened and fall back on your hackneyed abuse, or grow a pair, ditch the ego and try to claw back some of the credibility the world and his wife know you lack? 

Love,

Junior

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Like was said before, I've proven my points tenfold and you agreed with each of them at least once before you realised it made you look like an absolute c0ck. Unless Flo wins the title, he was the wrong choice. He's a proven quantity and says a lot about why you watch motoGP.

I have nothing less to prove whereas you need to take a step back from becoming another weirdo stalker that doesn't know when to give up.

Reply to this Topic
TheApexTwin

Feb 14

TheApexTwin says:

Bob, the record shows that you've proven nothing and likewise failed to disprove anything I've said either, but you don't see it that way, so there's no longer any point discussing it. And who's stalking who? Another thread which is long dead and buried and here you are again - something tells me you enjoy these arguments a bit too much.

But I'm not here to keep it going or start another one. Enjoy the racing,

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices