Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow happy with bigger brake disc move MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow happy with bigger brake disc move

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow happy with bigger brake disc move

Cal Crutchlow has supported a move to give all MotoGP riders the option of running bigger brake discs from next weekend’s Italian round in Mugello onwards.The Grand Prix Commission announced yesterday that a 340mm front brake disc will now be available after coming under pressure from several riders in the Safety Commission that the current 320mm disc was struggling to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 61 days ago (23 May 2014 11:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Linked brakes?

Urrghh. First thing I removed with my Guzzi. I want a bike that'll turn into a corner thanks!

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Have you learnt nothing Nostro

You steer with the back brake!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
motopig31

May 14

motopig31 says:

wosihound a pommie princess

at least australia can produce championship riders,and didnt casey take ducati to a title which rossi and crasher carn,t do,as for redding he must of sucked a lot pol to get where he is,useless talent on a good bike,hang on that apply,s to all pommie riders,and if rae joins honda,it will be on b team bike ,at least barry sheen had the sense to get out of that sh!t hole and live in a riders paradise so suck it up princess ozzie riders rule  

Reply to this Topic
TheApexTwin

Feb 14

TheApexTwin says:

Bob, is that you?

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

It's a bit harsh but strangely enough, I find myself agreeing with the sentiment. Who'da thunk?

Reply to this Topic
TheApexTwin

Feb 14

TheApexTwin says:

Yeah, I'm completely surprised that you agree with a narrow minded, dumb as fck attempt to provoke further dumb debate. Aussie race fanz roolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Losin' my appetite?

Stop your bloody sookin' Junior, you're coming apart like a cheap watch!

You ask a question, I answer it, you abuse me. You're making a fool of yourself and I'm worried you've turned into one of those psycho stalker nutjobs. Thank fk you live in Pomgolia, I'd hate to think my Y-fronts weren't safe on the clothesline! The thought of you wearin' 'em on your head with your nose stickin' out the hose hatch nearly puts me off my liver and onion gravy!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices