Skip to content

KAWASAKI How fast does it go mister? ZZR1400

You are in... Forums > KAWASAKI > ZZR1400 > How fast does it go mister?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Adam Child  says:

How fast does it go mister?

‘How fast does it go mister?’ Whether it’s bikes or broadband, we’re obsessed by speed, so here are the facts you need to win your next pub debate Speed addiction has plagued humans since we first realised we could run. We’re fascinated by it, and the quest to discover who, or what, is the fastest. As soon as we’re sure we have...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 155 days ago (23 May 2014 13:11)

Post a message in ZZR1400

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

would be nice if the readers could take their bikes on this track?or something like it been years since ive`had the bike flat out

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

would be nice if the readers could take their bikes on this track?or something like it been years since ive`had the bike flat out

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

forgot,like the test....lucky git`s

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

MCN forgot to mention the BMW HP4 costs about £7000 more than the Busa.

200+ mph bikes are excellent fun but not for the 99% of riders. As for 2 or 3 mph difference at the top end? Get fupping real.

MCN should get down to any of the UK race events which test real performance ie: Top speed events and Santa Pod, before they start talking handbags.

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

@busaman195

The place in the Vid is Bruntingthorpe, a WW2 runway.  2 miles long with a testtrack attached.  You can call up and book a ride around it, anyone can.  its awesome!!

check

http://www.bruntingthorpe.com/

Reply to this Topic
yellow vtr

Aug 02

yellow vtr says:

Yes ZZR

yes ZZR is faster better looking than the  busha even on the road

Reply to this Topic
yellow vtr

Aug 02

yellow vtr says:

Yes ZZR

yes ZZR is faster better looking than the  busha even on the road

Reply to this Topic
busby007

Mar 04

busby007 says:

Poor BMW Service

Lucky the HP4 Carbon didn't get a puncture!

http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/topic/140862-bmw-customer-service/ 

Reply to this Topic
PaulDark

Jun 14

PaulDark says:

Review

Would be nice if MCN made an full test of the 2014 ZZR1400 performance sport since it has Akrapovic, different windscreen and Øhlins, had this bike for 1 month, wow what a bike, it deserves a full review,  Come on MCN

Reply to this Topic
plumbgod

Jan 14

plumbgod says:

Ive just sold my zzr1400 It was ridiculously quick in a straight line, but it just doesnt turn well and the forks bottom out at the mere sight of a bump in the road. It took too much effort to ride it day to day, and on my last ride on it i had looked down after topping out third, and thought ah, I will end up dead or in a hedge, or at best without a license 

If you happen to be a more seasoned rider than i with more self restraint, and wish to go two up to Spain, then its great, me, I prefer my new 09 blade every time, quick but only when intended, it and handles like its on a rail

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices