Skip to content

General useless police cant run piss up in a brewery General

You are in... Forums > General > General > useless police cant run piss up in a brewery

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

longwayround2011

May 14

useless police cant run piss up in a brewery

police knocked on door this morning looking for a car he said 1st then when i told him the reg was for a bike he said  insurance details for the bike,
saying bike has knocked off car a mirror with handle bar or some thing else yesturday,
i replied bike not out on saturday he replied oh 3 weeks ago sorry,
told him bikes not hit anything as it would of knocked rider off and he could see bike to look at it, he said no need to see it,
looked at insurance cert took policy number and my name then asked what colour my leathers were and bike,
i told him dont were leathers and bike is black, he left saying theyve prob made a mistake of reg number ,

then later get call from the idiot saying car driver said bike was black and not wearing leathers so hes given car driver my insurance details but hes not claiming as hes paid for the mirror himself , & a coincidence that a black bike with the reg number not wear leathers is in the area,
im very pissed off :mad:as i have not hit anything theres nothing wrong on bike to show a collision i told the idiot copper if the bike had hit a car with the off side bar the front brake lever would hit 1st causing you to lock up & go over bars he said not if you clipped it & you could fit new parts,
told him everything is original as theres marks on the wall and lever from the wall where it locked to as front brake lever scrapes it as you put it on center stand as its that close to it,

is there anything i can do against the copper as i didnt do it so he should not give out my insurance details he even lectured me about not stopping & giving details or reporting to police but there not taking it any  further this time , :huh:
ive been riding for 23 1/2 years ,

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 154 days ago (25 May 2014 19:32)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Not much need to worry

the onus is on them to demonstrate your involvement/guilt; you win in a he-said/he-said.

A few years back I got a knock from a nieghbour saying whilst I was away some guy came looking for me about a bike accident I'd been in. Went snooping around the garden and all sorts. In the post pile was contact details, so I phone the guy up. He's looking for me because I've been in a crash somewhere in Leeds. Tell him I haven't. He says my insurance details have been given, do I have a motorbike? I say yes, but not been in a crash - but start getting concerned as bike looks a little (ahem) worn and scuffed plastics etc. Bit more probing finds that the biker in question has lost a leg. I offer to send him a picture of mine - both intact.

About a month down the line, get a call - somehow your ins details have gotten mixed up in all this they say; not sure how ow why.

Thankful I wasn't trying to renew at the time - could've been interesting.

Reply to this Topic
longwayround2011

May 14

the jumpped up prick of a copper wouldnt even look at the bike to prove nothing wrong with it ,
 and gave no reply to why are you coming round now 3 weeks after the date you claim it happened , and when asked for height measurements for the cars mirror to show the same height of the bike to show no contact could have even happened ,
his reply was dont have to ,
 there just a set of wa--ers,

Reply to this Topic
longwayround2011

May 14

you know why they came after you with 2 legs , its cause they cant count you confussed them , ,

the jumpped up prick of a copper wouldnt even look at the bike to prove nothing wrong with it ,
 and gave no reply to why are you coming round now 3 weeks after the date you claim it happened , and when asked for height measurements for the cars mirror to show the same height of the bike to show no contact could have even happened ,
his reply was dont have to ,
 there just a set of wa--ers

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

jobsworth,s

piss stains on the bedsheets of humanity!

THEY R NOT YOUR FREINDS !!!

regards gunnga

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Longway

2 things spring to mind.

1. there is a bike lawyer on these boards suggest you "reach out" to him for a bit of advice.

2. Not being a lawyer I can't help but think of the following.failing to report an accident is an offence, if they really thought it was you they would have surely pursued you for that. Their not doing so means they cannot prove you were ever in an accident. Therefore, surely passing your details on to the driver is a breach of your personal data a breach of the Sata Protection Act. Threaten to take action on those grounds see what happens. Again I am no expert just my train of thought.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Long way

are you sure it is who they say they are knocking at your door,

Like Obe said get some advice as this doesn't sound like the norm

Reply to this Topic
longwayround2011

May 14

was in black bmw estate in blue shirt with body warmer/guillet with police on it and had walkie talkie thing bleeping , ,
i painted the bike a different colour n sent v5 off to dvla so they cant claim as they dont know new colour of bike if they try after that date , and fitting camera to record everything then save to computer so can prove in future that there trying a scam ,
ive also fitted camera to car too,
they want hanging ,

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices