Skip to content

Discuss This TT 2014: Anstey makes most of sunshine to break 130mph TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > TT 2014: Anstey makes most of sunshine to break 130mph

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

TT 2014: Anstey makes most of sunshine to break 130mph

Perfect conditions on the second night of the 2014 Isle of Man TT has again allowed Bruce Anstey and John McGuinness to up the pace, with Anstey setting a highly impressive 130.860mph lap on the Valvoline Padgetts Honda with only a handful of laps completed. Circulating for most of the night with Padgetts teammate John McGuinness, riding his Honda Racing superbike,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 113 days ago (28 May 2014 10:22)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Feckit

Jan 13

Feckit says:

Guy

Aha, Guy has turned up! And straight into third. Nice.

Good to see Cam making his way up the list on the Norton too!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

More to come

from John McGuinness, here's hoping it stays dry.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

A good weeks racing

It looks like its going to be a really good weeks racing. My heart says Guy Martin but my head says Michael Dunlop

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

t t

looking at the times if it stays dry its gona be brilliant

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

t t

looking at the times if it stays dry its gona be brilliant

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Oh yes...

Whilst i'm not a fan of Guy... I would like to see him win at least one race this year. Just so he'll stop his moaning!  JmcG for the Senior.  Just to prove he's still the man...  with Anstey and Dunlop also on form should make for some fascinating racing this year. 

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

I think

this could be a very good year, looks like it is going to be close at the top. I hope Guy Martin manages to get a win this year, would love to see him on the top step.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Conor Cummins going to take some beating this year on the Honda Itv4 tonight at 10, the TT is sort of missing out after BBC NI put the NW200 on the i player or does anyone know any streaming

Reply to this Topic
malamute69

May 14

malamute69 says:

And..............who's gonna die this year? The bloodbath is underway! Never mind, they'll die 'doing what they loved' much like heroin addicts really.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Malamute, that's fine, stay home with your dogs, drink your mineral water, eat your tofu and be careful not to get too close to your telly; wouldn't want to strain your eyes.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices