Skip to content

General Twisted logic.. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Twisted logic..

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

Twisted logic..

It's ok for a group to threaten harm to a person but not for a person to "wish" harm on someone? Can you be prosecuted for "Wishing Behaviour"?  "Threatening Behaviour"? One is fantasy one is illegal.:wink:

This isn't Bewitched or Harry Potter, a person cannot twitch their nose or wave a wand and make things occur. Oh sorry, didn't you know? No such thing as Santa Claus either:lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 113 days ago (31 May 2014 12:01)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Y'know

It's perfect weather for riding. Not too hot, not too cold. No thermals required and no chance of getting too sweaty. I was on the road for 4 minutes and had one person attempt a head on and two people pull out in front of me.

I flounced back home.

Reply to this Topic
Barney Fartpants

Sep 07

I'm seeing a pattern here

CB13 on your last thread yours was the last comment saying you were off now cos it's a lovely day and you have a life and you were wondering what all the "dickheads" were going to do for material with you gone.

No one replied.

And now here you are again trying to bait everyone into a row. You are an asshole.

EDIT: You are now going to label me a sheep or call me unit3 or snev4 or something like that.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

It's perfect weather for riding.

It's pishing down here.  Second time this year.

Apparently, we've had the driest winter in 150 years.  Can't say that I remember that far back. :blink:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Well

as long as you have some good tyres with plentiful tread and waterproofs it's often relaxing riding in the rain. Good way to wash your bike, I've found.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

I love it

I have no issue with riding in the rain.

Just keep it smooooooth :wink:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I wish

more people saw it like that. Someone once told me he had an s1000rr with all the ABS and traction control goodies and he didn't want to risk taking it out as it was a bit too damp... why bother with all that tech when you're only riding in the hot sun? Waste of money.

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

phillis me old fuckpig

I got a fully loaded s1000rr that destroys gixer 1000nds

n let me FUCKINTELLYA I had it sideways down the a329m

from Bracknell to reading in the rain not goin mad I shat mesen thort that was me bollock yougart ????

when I straitened hir up I put it in rain/moped mode n got home n opend a new bottle o glen morangie

oh n I got a new bike cumin next wk end

av that my nigger !

fond regards the forum dondgiveafuccker!!!

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Yeah see, those gadgets don't make it idiot proof.

:tongue::winkie::laugh:

Reply to this Topic
CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

BF..

welcome aboard ..

The bandwagon effect is a well documented form of groupthink in behavioural science and has many applications.[which?] The general rule is that conduct or beliefs spread among people, as fads and trends clearly do, with "the probability of any individual adopting it increasing with the proportion who have already done so".[1] As more people come to believe in something, others also "hop on the bandwagon" regardless of the underlying evidence.

The tendency to follow the actions or beliefs of others can occur because individuals directly prefer to conform, or because individuals derive information from others

In layman’s term the bandwagon effect refers to people doing certain things because other people are doing them, regardless of their own beliefs, which they may ignore or override. The perceived "popularity" of an object or person may have an effect on how it is viewed on a whole:smile

Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

copy and paste

tosser

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN