Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

Marc Marquez was forced to fight hard with fellow Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo to make it six wins from six races in 2014 at Mugello. Lorenzo and Marquez moved to the front of the pack early on in the race and pulled away from the rest of the field, although Marquez looked unable to make a move on Lorenzo. Marquez left it late...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 59 days ago (01 June 2014 14:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

hard to know

how hard MM was really pushed but good to see Jorge get his mojo back. Dare I say it, now looks the most likely to stop MM from having a perfect season. Dani ain't going to do it.

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Lorenzo is back.Very good race only for the top position (until the last lap). The rest rider just fill the grid, i think.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Rubbish headline MCN, Lorenzo was brilliant.
Great last 8 laps by Marquez and Lorenzo, was like a proper old race for the last third! Stunning performance from Lorenzo, great to see him on top form where he should be and trying to mess up Marquez’s rhythm – it’s the only tactic anyone can try, keep at him. Rossi would have been wishing he would have been able to race them both, but starting from 10th left him little chance of catching, so finishing on the podium is very impressive. They really need to sort qualifying out in that team to have a chance of winning races. 6 on the trot for MM is the first time that’s happened since Vale did it in 02 – so massive respect to him again.

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Someone must put Maveric Vinales and Miller in a motogp bike, very soon, because next year will be very boring races.

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

Iannone on a Factory 2, soft tyres, is such a waste of talent

As for Dani, brutal... Suzuki ? 

Reply to this Topic
jacjamrow

Nov 13

jacjamrow says:

"Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six"???

Were we watching the same race? That's as close as I've ever seen between Lorenzo and Marquez! 

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Great race!

And another fantastic prediction from Nostro! The bookies hate you, your predictions always come true! Once again your hate for Valentino has clouded your judgement, i wonder how many times this season he will have to prove you wrong before you accept defeat? MM was fantastic as was JL, what a fantastic battle! Hopefully more of the same in Barcelona!

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

Question to the forum

Disclaimer: those here just to trash riders and lie trying to get everyone believe their fantasy reality, don't bother, just f*ck off.

Do you think VR has got that 1% needed to really make the difference? Is he really able to be up there and fight with JL and MM? So far he's the main title contender, but is he really?

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

Valentino has had

Jorge covered till this race. I guess we will see whether Jorge is over his loss of mojo/dislike of the new tyres and back somewhere near the form of the last 4 years in forthcoming races.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Slit

I think Vale has definitely got the pace to be on the podium every week, i just cant see anyone beating MM on current form though, unless he falls of course!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices