Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

Marc Marquez was forced to fight hard with fellow Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo to make it six wins from six races in 2014 at Mugello. Lorenzo and Marquez moved to the front of the pack early on in the race and pulled away from the rest of the field, although Marquez looked unable to make a move on Lorenzo. Marquez left it late...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 114 days ago (01 June 2014 14:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Nostrodamus

Still the idiotic revisonist you usually show yourself. So what?

He said himself what his problems have been, when i post Lorenzo comments i take them as they are, fact is, before he could get into their slipstream it would have taken another two 10th of a sec and his lap times were a lot closer to that of Lorenzo that it have been the opposite since the start of the season.

Since you understand ZILTH to tyre managements and have the habit to post only one side of the story i believe you should stop wasting people time with this manure of yours.

FACT and lap times proves you wrong. End of debate, you're the ignorant of the forum after all.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Max22

May 12

Max22 says:

the predator

Well according to scifi cult the only thing that can match and beat aliens is a predator. That is now my name for Marques. He toys with aliens now sitting behind them waiting to strike. He is getting smarter and more  experienced and he is 21....scarey. Watched the race twice now and as good as JL was today I still feel MM was loving it and knew he could take him. The commentators kept saying to beat him then keep coming back at him, as JL brilliantly did, but it made no difference in the end. MM loves a scrap as we have seen from moto2. Hats off to JL but MM is in another league. Who would not bet on him winning all the races now? Amazing. If MM could sort out a good start nobody would get anywhere near him.

VR is doing incredible but I still don't think he can match MM. 10th to 3rd was a great race. If VR had pole I still think MM would have won today. First saw VR at Philip Island in 125's and knew he was going to be special and MM has that same aura now. I'd love to have seen them race each other at the same age. VR at 34(?) is doing amazing and should get more credit from people on here but it's all about coming first, whatever generation. What a crowd today though.....he is going to be really missed by the sport that he's done so much for.

DP, VR and JL may pick up the pieces but only if MM falls. It won't be long before we need Miller and co to give him some competition. 

Just my opinion but the aliens are now the past and the Predator is the future.

Reply to this Topic
Judas13

Jan 14

Judas13 says:

Great battle

Twice Marquez has been pushed to the end and twice he's found an answer. The rest need to up there game and pressure him every race if they want to beat him.

Vale a little disappointing, but for a bad weekend it's not too shabby.

Pedro seems a little lost. Or is he trying too hard, a little flat, struggling with fitness?

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Yes Nostro

How the tables have turned!!  Rossi = Current world No2 and JL = Current word No4.  

You do have some good points.  But come on.  How can you say all of the things that you do about Rossi.  9 Times champ, not too bad i guess.  Lets face it.  Dani has been in  GP racing  since 2001.  Been on top bikes in MotoGP, never won a MotoGP title.  Looks like he's going backwards this year on current form.  he don't get no slagging off from you!

I think though you are right about Cal. He will be lucky to hang on to his two year contract.  If Gigi Dall’Igna wants to take Ducati back to the sharp end then he will have to look to another rider to partner Dovi

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Oh man, the Barcelona race might be epic as well! Pol and The Maniac Joe are coming to their senses now, take those top 6 places in the races and try to build on that. The Alliens and their factory bikes are still jus't to fast, but the young riders are getting closer.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Yeah, yeah, yeah Huw...

..I had my day in the sun yesterday - that'll do for me. Cal was rank today, and I ain't gonna yank your chain and say any different..

Good ride from Iannone and a wonderful ride from Jorge, all blown into the weeds by Marc. He's a phenomenon, no question... 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Well done Degreaser

Several posts now without a mention of KR or 500cc's. I guess that you're finally 'evolving'? Long may it last.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Max22

I seem to remember that the Predator had his arse kicked by both the Mother Alien and Arnie S. So by your rationale all we need do to beat MM is either stick a bad acting Austrian on a bike, or Rossi's mum.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Cool CHR

I'll say no more. Well, except I ain't "Huw". Sounds like he was at the race by all accounts, I wasn't.

Reply to this Topic
Max22

May 12

Max22 says:

supermario

Agreed. But perhaps MM will simply overcook it one time and Arnie or Mrs.Rossi need not get involved.

Great entertainment in the race today though.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices