Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

Marc Marquez was forced to fight hard with fellow Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo to make it six wins from six races in 2014 at Mugello. Lorenzo and Marquez moved to the front of the pack early on in the race and pulled away from the rest of the field, although Marquez looked unable to make a move on Lorenzo. Marquez left it late...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 83 days ago (01 June 2014 14:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Get Stoner back on that red mongrel!

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

ElDiabolico

Good analysis, but i guess these bunch never went on a track and tried.

hello4646: Same here, Only the results matters, circumstances can explain them but at the end of the day, Marquez was faster enough to come back in front and pull away, as for Rossi he is as you say still no2 and in front of the second RC.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Iannone

for me had the ride of the day! He had a fantastic weekend, I hope he does get a factory ride somewhere next season, lord knows he deserves it! Only issue he has at the minute is consistancy, I'm sure that will come though.

RidgeRacerHRC, you are literally too stupid to insult, do you have anything to say about the race? Or just more comments about how Rossi is currently the second best rider in the world? You call everyone out for being a fan of Rossi and only talk about his shortcomings since the race yesterday. Yet for the past few weeks i have barely seen a post by you, could this be because Rossi was actually proving you wrong? Do you only sing when you are winning RidgeRacer? Although it must be awhile since you have been if you still hold a candle for Stoner. You pull Rossi up for every little thing but you have completely ignored the mistakes and shortcomings by both Jorge and Dani. Jorge may have had a good race yesterday, and i really really hope it continues, but if the season ended with yesterdays race Jorge would have had a shocking season. One result does not make up for his shocking season so far.

I have a feeling though that Jorge is going to be winning races before long.

So please RidgeRacer, go on and show us all how clever you are and write another post slating me and "Flossi" . Because we have never seen a post like that from you or anyone else before, you are a fountain of "original" (sarcasm in case you really didn't get the jist of my post)  insults and boring posts. 

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

ChupaChump

It's not thepower output of the M1 despite what Lorenzo says of it, he doesn't uses it the way Marquez does that of the RC, he have a higher corner speed and doesn't accelerate as hard as Rossi who manages a higher top speed with the same bike.

The M1 has evolved from last year, it is way better on the brakes but still carry a lot of corner speed, something the HRC have tried to improve too with the 2014.

Rossi tries to get Yamaha to improve other areas, turning-in and acceleration to get an even better ballance than they managed up to now and it will work for him on tracks that are not yet suited to the M1.

luckofthewelsh: About Lorenzo winning races, i don't share your optimism just yet.

Pedrosa had a bad race, Rossi a bad qualification and he (Jorge) was on the best track possible for him to win and dominate his team mate.

He is under pressure from Yamaha Racing obviously so he have to try to regain some credibility, looking at the face of Jarvis when he pushed Pedrosa off his way at the start, they didn't forget Losail just yet.

Something else, i don't buy this story about the M1 lacking in power, if you accelerate a few meters earlier, your top speed is higher at the end of the straight, as is the case for Rossi, that's how Marquez's team were able to change the 6th gear ratio for better top speed.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Good hard racing! Just enjoy the show biatches!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

LOTW, what makes you certain Iannone deserves a factory ride?..

..He had a good race in Italy, but he's not setting the world alight otherwise, however you want to dress it up. His season last year was woeful, and his performances this season haven't been entirely thrilling - so you could say he's been lucky to hang onto his ride for this year?..

..Before we start leaving little wet patches on the seat, let's sit tight and see how the season pan's out. Then we can say for sure if he deserves a factory bike.

..Yeah, and before all the little girls start crying..Cal's season is already leaving a lot to be desired too, I understand that. But, from his performances on the Tech 3 bike, he deserves the ride - and let's not forget, he's had a year's less experience than Ian and Andy, so he's entitled to a bit of time to put things right..

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

Haha Nostroterrapin, you've just proved yourself to be a complete ignoramus. Classic!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Actually DeGrarsehole, the current No.2 is Jorge Lorenzo as dictated by finishing order of the last championship.

A riders position part way through the season counts for little. I thought you might have been aware of that?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Such seemingly simple logic Bob

is a world away from Quasimoto and a hundred other bedwetters down the order here.

If's, but's and maybe's. They're all coming from the feeble minded 46 pack. "If the Terrapin qualified better" Then why doesn't he qualify better? Easy - he's not fast enough.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Bob Buttamasangy

Right, as if for Yamaha Racing it mattered the slightest, so the current No 2 as you point it is 4th in the championship, with no victory yet, and keep saying he's going to win pretty soon.

What a pitty that everyone in the team can read lap times and knows damned well that if it haven't been for this track he wouldn't he been so close to Marquez, something else, the work done by Rossi of the M1 pays off, it's not Lorenzo development "skills" which brought him better brakes.

As usual you speak with the part of yourself where your intelligence is centred, do us a fascination with human anathomy? I can think of more interesting areas to keep mentioning in your comments.

SmellyNostril: Another retarded comment, what do we expect?

BBC commentaries; "They ran out of front hard tyres and fitted a soft tyre on his bike", as if Rossi had anything to do with that.

You and the rest of them you're so low in the food chain in terms of knowledge base, you'd be out-smarted by 10 years old mini bike racers.

Go back to your play station.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices