Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

Marc Marquez was forced to fight hard with fellow Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo to make it six wins from six races in 2014 at Mugello. Lorenzo and Marquez moved to the front of the pack early on in the race and pulled away from the rest of the field, although Marquez looked unable to make a move on Lorenzo. Marquez left it late...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 55 days ago (01 June 2014 14:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mickrainey

Feb 13

mickrainey says:

Iannone

I also think he deserves a better ride, he was one of the only riders in moto 2 that could beat Marquez more than once - and his form on the satellite ducati has raised more eyebrows than a Rolf Harris themed child care centre, I think Iannone could challlenge Marquez if he had equal opportunity/machinery, he's talented, fast, bit crazy and young. If only my personal hero Casey was still in moto GP he would be kicking everybody's arze especially CrutchSlows and that other useless Brit, whatever his name is....... everyone in the world knows Australians are the best motoGp riders, Rossi was just a flash in the pan with a few (9) "lucky" championships and Marquez is basically a Spanish cheat, just like the rest of those Spaniards, cheats the whole lot of them.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh

Dear BOB. You are straight out the rear and of Nostro are you not!  Think we were just stating the facts for the current season.  So far, Rossi is having a better season.  Again right, this may not finish the same way.  We will have to wait and see how they all finish up (behind MM)

Speaking of finishing orders.  In your next post would you like to paste in the all time list of MotoGP champions.  Think you will find Rossi is the WORLD No2 in the all time list just behind Ago !!  Boom

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Yes

Nostro you retard.  Just as JL has not been as fast as Rossi 4 out of 6 races this year. And is 32 points behind the yellow terrapin.  Boom 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Actually Quasimoto

Given that both JL & VR ride in very similar ways both have been asking for exactly the same things from YMC over the past year. Better braking, acceleration and turn in. You seem to forget a rider only conveys sensations. It's the team chief engineer that has to interpret this data and feed it to the factory. To suggest the latest iteration of the factory M1 is solely a Terrapin inspired machine is pure bunkum.

Let's also remember the Terrapin's quote from a couple of seasons back "I don't know. I'm not an engineer".

You stupidty continues to plumb new depths.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Yeah, but Mick..

..on that basis, give a factory ride to Pol then - he's surely more worthy? He had the beating of Iannone in 125's and Moto 2..

Don't get me wrong, I like the lad - he's a racer with big gnads and an unpredictable temperament, and I dig that..but if you're gonna talk like a div, then you're gonna get slapped. At the moment Marquez is un-touchable, and it's unlikely that anyone, same bike or not, will change that soon..

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Nostrodamus

What a BAG of bulls.

Had you bothered to READ MCN reports all of the 2013 season you'd know that Lorenzo only followed suite after Rossi rejected the M1 chassis as early as he tested it.

It's not Lorenzo who is developing the bike  for them, even his crew chief reccon he doesn't have the feel for distinguishing a setting from another, while Rossi is praised for his technical know-how, setting and development skills by Yamaha Racing.

Yamaha Racing videos, Moto GP videos gives plenty of clues, "the best of them", but YOU come up with this B-S to keep some appearence of sanity for yourself, must be embarassing for you to inform yourself since everyone in the buziness says the opposite to your manure.

Very similar style? Lol! How about they are setting their wheel base and seat height totally differently and doesn't even use the same chassis since Le Mans?

Goes over your head obviously..

Everyone knows this, Rossi and Lorenzo doesn't have "similar styles", Lorenzo is one if not perhaps the only one to favour corner speed, Rossi brakes harder and accelerates harder as well, which means he cannot use Lorenzo settings on the same bike.

As i said a 10 years old mini bike racer outsmart you by a fair margin, you're a clown mate, go over it.

I thought Lorenzo didn't get out of shape, apparently some of us haven't been following closely enough...

LOL!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

Iannone can go and get that extra tenth even with a crap bike, this is not insignificant,. Of course Marquez is untouchable atm but Iannone could do wonders with a better support... And the harder tyre option.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Attaboy Quasimoto

Still don't have a scoobie do you despite arrogantly asserting you know specifics of their individual machine set-ups. How many times did we read of the Terrapin riding with Lorenzo settings last year - quite a few times. Stick to the Yamaha press releases you dolt.

Don't forget to question yourself as to why the Yamaha GP race team didn't want the Terrapin back in 2013 either.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

DeGrasse

why bother explaining things to Nostro.  He don't understand.  All we need to know is that JL is 4th and 32 points behind Rossi who is 2nd at the mo.  Lets face.  JL can only dream of being where Rossi is in the all time list of MotoGP champions.

Lookng at the way MM is riding at the minute.  I cannot see JL adding to his two MotoGP titles anytime soon.

Nostro.  How do you rate Dani's season so far compared to lets say, Rossi.  Unlike Rossi, Dani is getting thrashed by his team-mate this season.  Look at the standings to see this fact!!

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

Nostroterrapin

Why do you keep obsessing about Lorenzo's "lovely rear end". Are you fantasising about sliding some terrapins in there too you sad little man

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices