Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

Marc Marquez was forced to fight hard with fellow Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo to make it six wins from six races in 2014 at Mugello. Lorenzo and Marquez moved to the front of the pack early on in the race and pulled away from the rest of the field, although Marquez looked unable to make a move on Lorenzo. Marquez left it late...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 83 days ago (01 June 2014 14:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

De Grasse

You still can't answer a simple question can you, neither can you understand why I asked it. Doesn't matter, enough has been said to prove you an idiot along with your own contradictions.

Do you remember saying this earlier, about changing the bike Rossi's way

Pitty Yamaha denied your illusionist tricks by changing the bike Rossi's way, providing them with no less than 3 different chassis from the roll out of the prototype to Le Mans, and more to come...

This is what Zeelenberg about Lorenzo after Mugello, about changing the bike his way. No mention of a Rossi frame.

"He also felt we made the right steps: with the bike, with the electronics and with his physical condition – he had had a few operations over the winter and was not fit enough. Especially, though, he was not able to control the bike how he wanted and he could do that for ten to twelve laps…so to put those bikes on the limit for race distance, which is 45 minutes, is something he just could not do.

"I think he now feels much more convinced that he can do that again because we adjusted the bike in his way, especially for the new tyres and the new rules."

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Oh I've been awaken...

waiting for you and your gay supporting comments.

Whats on the menu today?

"I revealed Degasse's real identity.Took a while but i put the pieces together. thats wy Im here"... Can you be a litle more precise in this statement?

I bet you liked Eurovision this year... Conchita?

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Guys you know that HRC offer a seat of RCV1000R with pneumatic valves to Miller for 2015 for two years contract? Αnd Miller want from second year factory RC213V +option 1 year with factory RC2013 the third year .

Reply to this Topic
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

leave JMB alone

Let the great man speak 

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

What about lap 9

You said

The lap times says it all; both Marquez and Rossi does it during the 5th lap while Lorenzo been in front from the start, does his on the 22nd.

So it's obvious that you have as always only a fat mouth to spread yet more of your usual ignorance, Marquez and Lorenzo slipstreamed each other in the straight, Rossi does his times on his own after extracting himself from 10th.

More bullshit. Lorenzo set a time on lap 9 faster than Rossi's time on lap 5. Lorenzo was on his own on lap 9

Again, you have no point.

Just a troll.

Reply to this Topic
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

eltrollio

Read the thread, do a little research you'l see.

I dont watch the eurovision , didnt know you were a fan. You should set a task for yourself and see if you can manage not to not bring a conversation to homosexuality. Address your frustrations/tendancies through another medium, be good for you.

Good lad

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Nice try homo

I did read the thread,

... you jumped into the soop to defend your boyfriend when I mentioned Nostrildamus (copying and pasting from Wikipedia), when it didn't worked, you brought your 12 year son in the conversation as an excuse (pretty low). From all the posts and the nice 'words' in this forum, you were feeling 'abused' by my comments... only by mine... who is the troll?

Then you disappeared... and when people started to defend themselves against the bullying of Nostrils you appeared again... casuality?

So Mr. Dave, I am sorry that the other kids realized you were 'different' in school in an early age. I am sorry that you had to have a kid to make your parents happy when your real desire was to be 'owned'. I am sorry that the same desire made you feel 'abused' by your secret lovers while growing up. I am sorry that you had to experience acts like Nostrildamus to satisfy your 'owners' wishes (I am sure it wasn't pleasant... was it?) and I am really sorry that you cannot still come out of the closet and face society and specially your own son.

Now, you can try all you want to deflect your real purpose in this forum but if you choose to dance with the devil you will suffer. F*ck off.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Grow up ElD

For fck's sake

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Sure lump

you grow in pairs?... try growing a pair.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Your wit and sarcasm knows no bounds, I'm cut to the quick and pissing myself laughing at the same time

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices