Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

Marc Marquez was forced to fight hard with fellow Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo to make it six wins from six races in 2014 at Mugello. Lorenzo and Marquez moved to the front of the pack early on in the race and pulled away from the rest of the field, although Marquez looked unable to make a move on Lorenzo. Marquez left it late...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 52 days ago (01 June 2014 14:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Oh my my

How fkn silly do you guys look! For months you've been hounding this guy on every thread. Tearing apart every comment he's made, and generally discrediting his abilities. And it turns out to be JMB. This is just too good.

Do you guys still think you know more than DeGrasse about racing and riding a bike I wonder?

I don't know whats worse, the complete lack of respect before finding out, or the shameful arsekissing thats likely to be going on after it. You guys really have made cnts of yourselves.

But how could I finish this off without a special mention for ahab. What have you done? Where do I even start?! You've been talking down to JMB about how to ride a bike, and generally slagging the guy off at every opportunity.

If you had any kind of credibility before this revelation, and I'm not saying you did, then it has most certainly been completely destroyed, forever!

You will never, never live this down. I am gonna go on and on and on about it.

I guess thats what you get for arrogantly cussing off strangers for your own personal amusement.

Told you that whale was gonna get you ahab. You total and utter cnt.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Zeelenberg also said..

of Lorenzo:

..but if the bike has small issues, not big problems but small issues, a little bit too much spinning, a little bit too much wheelie, a little bit too much movement, he hates that.

He also talked about Jorge's confidence returning with the bike improving at Jerez and Le Mans.

Is it a coincidence that Rossi's 'flexi' frame has been available to him, dove-tailing with this improvement?

At Mugello, Jorge also benefitted from the 2013 type tyre he's been pining for with more edge grip and the big 340 brakes - another area Rossi has been trying to improve on the M1.

The #99 side of the Yamaha box would never admit to taking a leaf out of the other side's book.

"we tweaked the electronics.." ??

Good to see Lorenzo back battling.

Any help he may have had from Rossi - in adapting to differences in 2014 and overcoming struggles with his set-up - is a good thing for fans if we're served up more of the same.

Game on to see who comes out best Yamaha..6 down, 12 to go..

Who'd have thunk it eh..old Rossi taking it to Lorenzo..quite possibly the best rider in the world..

Haha..

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

The funny thing Wosi

Is that we Rossi fans are also fans of the sport... BIG difference.

We all stated clearly that Rossi didn't had 2-3 tenths per lap to close the gap to MM and JL. Clear positioning.

What we also said is that IF he had been closer, he would have definetely fighted for the podium with them cause we all know how good Rossi is "mano a mano". Closing, we did recognized the spectacular race from Lorenzo and we all wished for more. 

Nostrildamus and his pets on the other hand, make Lorenzo the Yamaha king again with 1 race out of 6 that he trully shined (even not winning it) and try to underrestimate Rossi's efforts even if in Qatar he was close as posible to MM and winning the race, 2nd it was his 300 race, he has 9 WTs and he has been better that Lorenzo in 5 out of 6 races.

Lets see how things unfold in Barcelona and then we talk. 

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Get real

Is that we Rossi fans are also fans of the sport... BIG difference.

You do remember don't you, the masses of Rossi's fans leaving Mugello well before the end in 2011 when his first home appearance on the Ducati didn't go the way they wanted. Moody and Ryder couldn't believe what they were seeing.

All these fans of the sport, leaving in droves because Rossi wasn't in a podium position, non of them slightly interested that another Italian was within a split second of winning the race. These fans of the sport didn't offer much support to Dovi did they.

We all stated clearly that Rossi didn't had 2-3 tenths per lap to close the gap to MM and JL. Clear positioning.

Could you really say anything else, given the lap charts are there for all to see.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

No proof

at all that Lorenzo has benefitted from anything Rossi has done

As far as we know Lorenzo isn't using the same frame as Rossi. That was the last we heard, if that has changed where has it been confirmed?

They were both asking for better braking last year, how is a change to bigger discs for the entire field attributable to Rossi's development

Bridgestone say the tyres in Mugello were 2014 spec, not 2013. I could be reading their statement incorrectly though

“The main reason why no one selected the hard compound rear slick at Mugello is because the medium compound rear slick has such a wide operating temperature range. It is true that the 2014 specification hard compound rear slick has better edge grip than the 2013 version, but in the conditions at Mugello last weekend, the medium compound rear slick performed better for the factory-class entrants and in long runs during free practice they could see that the medium compound rear also had good durability over race distance.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

i am real Bulto

So if you are disappointed by the outcome of a race, a futbol game, basketball, you name it. You are not allowed to live? You believe that greeks, Italians, Spaniards, all mediterraneans have the same temperament as English, Australians and Buttamasangians?

Are there any specific rules or guidelines for profiling the level of a fan of any sport?

Do you switch off your TV when Rossi is in front positions because you dislike him? I guess not... right? And if you decide to throw your tv from the window because you see tearrapins everywhere what would you'd be then? (beside an imbecil standing in court from atempt of murderer).

"Could you really say anything else, given the lap charts are there for all to see..."

No, obviously we don't see things that don't happen, "au contraire" with orange grouppies. Reallity was that Rossi could not lap faster in this race than the folks in front of them. What else is there to see?

So if we accept reality we do it because it is too obvious to try to put a trick on you... a loose - loose situation then.

Would it be better to live in denial like our friend Nostrildamus? Whenever Rossi shines (and he has been the shining light in this f*ing sport for decades) it's all about luck and planet alignement. He doesn't deserve his GOAT status. 9 WT because he had no competition, bla, bla, bla.

Find me one of my posts when I say that the X rider is not a good rider. I spit **** on Stoner because of his attitude not his skills. The rest I admire them (except the idiots Barbera and Bautista for other reasons).

Look at Spaniards, they majority still support an Italian (and now Marquez because of his talent). Where is the passport riding "fanboyism" there?

Read again the posts in this blog, some off you are called traitors to the flag for non supporting mid - low pack riders like Smith, Crutchlow and Redding.

So you get real first my friend, cut the umbilical lore to Nostrildamus, poor Habab's boat is sinking and believe me, you are being dragged to the bottom with him.

I challenged the charlatan to show us some of his credencials on line. Silence... you know why? Because he has nothing, he is nobody, a miserable obsessed little liar that tought he was riding in his Facebook page. If you were a racer Bulto, wouldn't you post a document or two IN MY FACE to make my shut the f**ck up???

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

So Now

Bayle has been outed (I'm still not convinced unless he can prove it_)  we're all supposed to bow down in awe eh ?  Bollocks!  

He's still trolling git trying to put everyone down with his supercilious arrogant comments.  A troll is what it is and he knows damn well what he's doing.    Don't you Degrasse ?

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Oh yes

hes JMB just like I am Casey Stoner.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Marion believes Quasi is JMB

That's enough for me. Ha, ha, ha!

Beyond all the ludicrous dribble Quasi has spouted Saturn work out the dates. Bayle is born in 1969, and I doubt he's been couriering in the U.K for twenty years!

P.S.

Ha, ha. It gets better. I've just read Marions comment

I don't know whats worse, the complete lack of respect before finding out, or the shameful arsekissing thats likely to be going on after it. You guys really have made cnts of yourselves.

How does that rancid old french arse taste Marion? Is that a bit of musty old seventies TZ oil around Quasi's bigend?

Straight to the top of MCN's rather large bellend club Marion.

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

Laughing to the max

You guys didn't know JMB was a delivery-boy in London ? 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices