Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Marquez knocks Lorenzo for six

Marc Marquez was forced to fight hard with fellow Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo to make it six wins from six races in 2014 at Mugello. Lorenzo and Marquez moved to the front of the pack early on in the race and pulled away from the rest of the field, although Marquez looked unable to make a move on Lorenzo. Marquez left it late...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 112 days ago (01 June 2014 14:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Jousting...

So that's you're new word for trolling the Stoner subject now is it...

DeGrasse is the biggest troll this forum has ever seen and he made some ridiculous assertions about Lorenzo. Like you, when challenged to back them up he sidesteps or point blank refuses to answer a question. Lap 9 stats prove one of his assertions incorrect but he won't acknowledge it. The TV cameras show the rest for what they are - garbage.

Funny how you side with the troll, purely because he is a Rossi fanboy and antagonises most of your 'jousting' partners. If he made any of these assertions about Rossi you'd be all over him like a rash.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Bulto

The same as you would be siding with a troll (degrasse) if his assertions were about Rossi, no doubt.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Although to be fair to you Bulto, at least you don't go out of your way to slag off Rossi at every opportunity on every article board in the way that Nostro does.  But obviously he has some mental disorder.

Reply to this Topic
galaway

Dec 08

galaway says:

mgp racing

great racing atlast  well done both of the guys  but mr honda you must be dissapointed  at the tt wow that bmw went like a dream     do you recon  the tt should be  now included on the mgp  world champioship again ?woops be fun watching maquez   jorge and rossi trying to catch that bmw of dunlops round there  or am i dreaming

Reply to this Topic
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

Galaway

Unfortunately I think you are. I'd love to see the tt and ugp on the gp calendar but safety is paramount now with the commercial interests and massive tv audiences watching gp. 

Reply to this Topic
TheApexTwin

Feb 14

TheApexTwin says:

Talking of the commercial side, just read that Monster aren't happy about the prominence of Movistar on the factory Yamahas. Looks like Pata may be stepping in as a replacement, with a potential knock-on effect of reduced sponsorship budget for the Honda WSBK team.

This is the problem with having to consider the sponsorship a rider can bring when signing them. It's all well and good that Rossi's a sponsor magnet, but he's not going to stay at Yamaha for a great deal longer. So what happens then? Sponsorship disappears like Generali at Ducati?

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Apex

Yamaha didn't have to take up the offer......hardly the fault of the rider who lures the sponsorship. 

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Apex

Have you got a link to that info I'd like to read it ??

Reply to this Topic
TheApexTwin

Feb 14

TheApexTwin says:

It was on GPOne, Saturn. Translated badly from Italian, but I think I got the gist of it.

Sorry about the rubbish link, bl00dy website still won't let me post a proper one.

http://www.gpone.com/en/2014060613819/Pata-con-Yamaha-e-Rossi-nel-2015.html

Firebird - I'm not laying the fault at anyone's feet, I'm just saying it's a bad situation in the long term for the sport. Pata are an Italian company, presumably looking to lend their weight to Yamaha primarily because of Rossi's presence. But when he goes, which is inevitable, Yamaha could end up scrabbling around looking for funds. I just don't view it as a positive thing, but sadly it's a part of the game now. I also think it's a bit rough if the Honda SBK team take a hit through no fault of their own.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Never seen Jorge with a bird..have you?

I have actually.  There you go...

How did the newest recruits to the Lorenzo fan club feel about him when he was competing against their idol?  I bet they weren't eulogising about him then, the way they are now?    

Is a friend of Lorenzo the same thing as a friend of Dorothy???

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices