Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati starts work on 2015 Desmosedici MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati starts work on 2015 Desmosedici

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati starts work on 2015 Desmosedici

Ducati has started working on the radical revamp of its Desmosedici machine it hopes will finally end a winless run stretching back to the end of 2010.That’s the good news for British rider Cal Crutchlow. The bad news is the complete re-design of the bike will definitely not be ready until 2015 and Crutchlow will have to race for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 176 days ago (03 June 2014 17:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
VonStalhein

Feb 13

VonStalhein says:

Eddy998

That Ducati was a dog even when Casey Stoner was riding it I reckon. It's just that he possessed an uncanny talent for being able to make it turn and go fast on it !! Recent interviews with Dall'Igna seem to highlight the fact that there's no communication between the track and the factory. Both Stoner and Rossi asked for specific changes but they never received them. That's probably why. No wonder CS left for Honda !

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Don't you just hate Ducatisti

F*ckin' blinkered idiots. You deserve to watch and suffer if you think any of your problems are because of Rossi, or any other rider.

Same f*ckin' defensive, closed minded attitude the engineers have. The bike's sh!t, and you all don't deserve Dall'Igna.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

Boat

Watching the racing at the weekend it just appears that Ducati are bringing a very fast boat to a jetski race. Development of the engine top speed is going well but they are miles away from making a machine that will work with the Bridgestones. Agree with Bootlegger, they shoulld look toward 2016 and bringing back Casey out of retirement.

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Apparently the Panigale has great corner speed in WSB and the Desmosedici has great straight line speed in Motogp, so the Ducati engineers just need to marry the two designs to work with the new Michelin tyres. I see once again that Rossi is touted as an advisor to Michelin, more bad news for Lorenzo. Time to get out Jorge and sling your leg over something different. Come on Ducati, make him an offer he can't refuse and dangle that carrot in front of Casey.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Sounds good

but in practise will it work? Gigi is definitely making  all the right noises but will the new revamped Ducati be any good? I really do hope it is, i would love to see Ducati win another world title, almost as much as i am praying for Suzuki to return with a competitve machine and win a world title before long.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

You cant polish a turd

and the current bike is a turd. Complete new design needed.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Hmmm

Are these the actual Ducati engineers posting on here?

"Bring back Casey" "Dangle a carrot in front of Casey"

HRC dangled 15 million carrots in front of Casey to ride the best bike on the grid, but his head couldn't take the pressure.

Ducatisti - The thickest fans in the world!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

LOL

Again the likes of Eddy blaim Rossi.  Now there's a suprise!!!  Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr It only ever won one tilte, FACT.  It then went backwards from 08 onwards.  The likes of Eddy and Co.  Do you really think that if Casey had stayed on the bike and not gone to Honda he would have won a 2nd title.  NO WAY

The fact are that a top rider still needs a top bike to race on in order to win the title

The bike is a pile of shite, full stop.  Not even Cal can stay on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

I

Know JW - it was a bit of a joke me thinks to put that.  If he had of been given the chance on the works M1 he still would have trashed that more often than not.  Bet Ducati can't wait until the British GP where Cal goes mad and does more crashes than laps

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

see the bring back caseys are here lol

he couldn't wait to leave, why would he want to go back.

stop dreaming

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices